Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
I was actually gonna ask about the teleport thing before. Thank you for asking that one. Also, I very much enjoy how you listen to your fans, its what makes your show very entertaining. I'm a big fan of the series even though i think RPG's like D&D and WoW are not fun. You still make it very funny. I thought there was going to be at least a minute of Gaary respawning and Olmec from "Legends" shooting him dead again.

Question was the riddle head thing from "legends of the hidden temple" or not? Just curious. Please and thank you for an answer. :)

YakeshiProdier

Oct 26, 2008
P.S:

Please stop acting like an idiot, Rad619619. Your just confirming Robs general idea of his fanbase. Not all of us are idiots so why should we all look like one in Robs eyes? Some of us are normal and don't care about little minor details. As long as it makes me laugh, I couldn't care less how much "sense" it makes. Thank-you.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Mausenheimmer said:
Here's something that's been bugging me all series long- why do Mike and his friend whose name escapes me insist on playing along when Mike's little brother screws with the rules? It's one thing if someone fiddles with reality, but it's made painfully clear several times that it's game.

Personally, I preferred it when the episodes were twice as long and came out half as often. The stories were more thought out and jokes had more time to develop. Plus, we didn't have to deal with cliffhanger endings after a few minutes of jokes/story progression. And in that limited time, there's not much time to develop more than one or two jokes.
Well, what would be the point if he did that and they didn't do anything with it? Geez >.>

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Sorry for the caps in my last post, but I expected you, Schmoopy, to think about what you will put in the episodes before you make them! I love UR, and I love the animation and humor, but I think that you need to put a little more thought into some of the smaller, easy to forget stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult you but comment on the episodes.

Mikkelet

Mar 19, 2009
Don't know if it has been mentioned before, and I honestly don't bother looking all the comments through. I also know that it is a bit late, but here goes :p

There's no such thing, in the English language, as a capital letter in front of a colon. :p

But I loved the episode anyway :D

whatdoyouthink

Nov 4, 2009
Mikkelet said:
Don't know if it has been mentioned before, and I honestly don't bother looking all the comments through. I also know that it is a bit late, but here goes :p

There's no such thing, in the English language, as a capital letter in front of a colon. :p

But I loved the episode anyway :D
you just put a capital letter in front of a colon....TWICE!!!!