Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
RougeWaveform said:
I like how the NPCs are not only aware that they're actually make believe characters in a table top role playing game, but also that they're make believe characters in a make believe table top role playing game that is being played by make believe characters in a internet based animated show that they watch.
You could have simply said "I love how the characters break the fourth wall." and left it at that. :D

SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Now THAT was funny.

Mind you you need to do something about the quality of the show. It seems like this show was terrible quality but yet the last one was fine and so on and so on.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?
You want quality? Buy the DVD!
There's a DVD?!?!?! o_0

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
The Cake said:
You know for all your "this episode is spelled correctly" disclaimer thingy "yea" would be the proper spelling for the "yay or nay" segment
Good point, I hadn't even considered that. Just shows Roamin can't spell, since he was thinking the statue was a really good speller.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
tustin2121 said:
RougeWaveform said:
I like how the NPCs are not only aware that they're actually make believe characters in a table top role playing game, but also that they're make believe characters in a make believe table top role playing game that is being played by make believe characters in a internet based animated show that they watch.
You could have simply said "I love how the characters break the fourth wall." and left it at that. :D
Lies.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Now THAT was funny.

Mind you you need to do something about the quality of the show. It seems like this show was terrible quality but yet the last one was fine and so on and so on.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?
Touchy arn't we?

I would gladly purchase a DVD....and I will....when you release it.

Just to let you know though.....you took that the wrong way apparently. It is called Constructive Criticism. You take this and you use it to make your product better. It was just a simple question that you have been avoiding for the last few times that I asked it.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Roamin11 said:
Ya Roamin is back! Im glad hes back out of the show, I guess petey and Jouqe got the ax....
Squedee think theyre comin back
Squedee remember's Jacque's still in kadorral and peteys in the fish the kobolds were dragging in eps. 23
and squedee think the stone head is a remake of Ursa Arcadius Archduke of the high bear

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Digikid said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Now THAT was funny.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?
Touchy arn't we?

Just to let you know though.....you took that the wrong way apparently. It is called Constructive Criticism. You take this and you use it to make your product better. It was just a simple question that you have been avoiding for the last few times that I asked it.
I can't be certain because I'm not Rob but I believe that isn't what he was saying. According to other post I have seen, the video quality gets messed up when it is transported to the Escapist's video software. One of Rob's post says that Schmoopy is actually made green.

This was yet another good episode. I like how the following episode thing is back. Mixing time travel into this show was an excellent choice. Now that they are in the past, there are so many possibilities and each one has the potential of being majorly epic.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Ah I missed that post. Ok fair enough.

Thank you Walrus Man for clearing that up.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Now THAT was funny.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?
I knew it; that whole blaming the Escapist thing was just a lie! You've been making the quality worse and worse so we buy your DVD!

I will not be suckered I tell you, I will not! Unless you give me a hat, then I'll be suckered.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Digikid said:
Touchy arn't we?

In case you didn't realize, I tell jokes. For a living. All the time.

B-lockdown080

Nov 5, 2008
God i hope this doesn't turn into a time traveling section. Im not to fond of messing with time cause no same rules apply in any given universe.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:
Touchy arn't we?

In case you didn't realize, I tell jokes. For a living. All the time.

You got me there. LOL!!!!!!! I am the same way but it is hard to tell a joke in text and get the same effect. My apologies.

But we STILL demand a DVD....no no no....make that BLURAY!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i didnt even notice the spelling mistakes o_O
XD ah well, i love that the disclaimers are back

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Whenever I open the Video page, it doesn't work. The screen just stays black. Its doing it to all my other videos to.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Aww man he's go the twin daggers of pew pew pew. That one cracked me up, nice job Rob.