Unforgotten Realms: Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 30: Now You're Thinking with Silver Keys

Season 2 comes to a close with our heroes at the top of the Tower of Ultimate Wizardydry in a mighty confrontation with Gavin and his Kobolds.

Watch Video

DracheLehre

Feb 26, 2009
I see... So Abraham Lincoln also had the Insult-Judge-and-Blow-Up-Into-Billion-Pieces Curse as well?

That aside... looking forward to Season 3

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
One more question, what was Roamin multiclassing anyway?

Alpha001

Dec 31, 2007
Awesome.

A blow up spell, roamin multiclassing as a fighter?, and.... and.... a cliffhanger?

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
but yeah when is the next season gonna start ehhhh the show finally started to make no sense

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
The awesomeness is with you, Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon.

GAVIN: Carl, take this crystal to Maelstrom, ASA-kobold.
CARL: You got it boss.
*CRASH*
Kobooooooooollllllldddddd

frankenpimp

Apr 23, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
I love it when you bring back old gags, I almost thought Abe's ace in the hole would be worthless because of how long Mr. Judge's phone rang. Does this mean that Roamin is permanently dead because Lincoln totally Jihaded Gavin in the face and the poor stone paladin was right there?
barbarian!

i botched the first post :'(

edit: or shaman, windfury is a WoW refrence

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
I...I... If this show ever got cancelled or whatnot I would cry.
Awesome. AWESOME!!!

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
magicmonkeybars said:
that paladin makes a good point, this show is making less and less sense every episode.
Which makes it a fun show to watch.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Heheh, nice episode. And Schoompy will have his beard back on soon! ;)

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
Thank you. I thought you had completly abandoned season 1 for everything except the crystal hook and the reason Shmoopy has a new body. Thank you. Very funny, and if I could say, it should come as no surprise based on what I just said that personaly I like it better when you continue with the established material instead of add random crap. I know the game is based around that, but still. Then again, this entire plot was completly worth the line "Are you ****ing retarted?" I watched that single part nine times before watching the end of the episode it was in. Just that line and that face was perfect! Thank you for that one. But, the random nature of the show is fun, but I also like it when you continue the plot. So, just keep doing what your doing, is what I guess I'm saying.

EDIT: Can you make a wizard-monocle joke? Thanks.

Najal

Apr 12, 2008
Judging by the fact that Rob usually treats Roamin as a WoW paladin (Hows about a little righteous fury!) and the fact that he says "windfury" when he multiclasses, i would guess he's now a paladin/shaman. Ties in to the whole "mace of wind" thing.

Shame he's made of stone.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Awesome but still, what happened to Petey and Jaque. Well, I don't really care what happened to Jaque (least favorite character) but Petey is just awesome... Well at any rate great episode.

lanydx

Feb 7, 2009
Ah another win! This is from Me and my litte bro S-Unleashed.: May Season three be total awnsomenss!

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
I realize that Schmoopy may actually be able to USE his shuriken now.

Blitzkrieg64

Apr 21, 2009
About time he got his beard back, and the kobold jumping out the window like Gary 2 episodes ago and the fact that the judge got insulted made the episode so much more awesome

Nyeb

Feb 7, 2009
Haha, hey man, great finale.

I hope to see a season 3.

btw, i loved the whole roamin and that other guy (i havent watched in a while so i dont quite remember the names) fight, but you know what would be cool? If you would like put dice rolls in while they were fighting. Like who rolled what and the damage they did. it would totally spice up that lengthy battle. just a suggestion.

Great work, keep it up.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Holy crap this has been the most epic episode ever : D like like whhhhooooaaaa. LOL u rule Rob!!!!!!!

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
Rob finally remembered that old plot device? Does this have something to do with me whining about it two episodes ago? =P

Great episode, Rob. You shouldn't worry about the people who whine over minor plot holes. They just like to point them out because it makes them feel smart. Why? I have no idea.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Sweet episode, but What about Carl I know he doesn't ever die but doesn't he have the crystal, What's more schmoopy already has shurikens it says so on the character sheet

Tears of a Tree

Apr 23, 2009
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Deef said:
I realize that Schmoopy may actually be able to USE his shuriken now.
No it's just now he doesn't have to roll double 20s to hit with both tosses.
He used them before to great effect, although that might have been just in the old version of the show, I'm too lazy to check.
Tears of a Tree said:
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln???? also wasnt the judge supposed to have been killed by an arrow earlier????

anyway i'm being an obsessive fanboy... great episode rob!
I thought the curse, was on Schmoopy's old body, and it was removed.
The thing that exploded was probably Lincoln though, because of the above reason.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
You're not going to give us any glimpse of where they are?
That's cruel Rob, very cruel.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
sorca/pally it says in an earlier episode from season one i believe where roamin says he went to sorcerer U so yeah
I thought that for a moment, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't sorcery, someone said barbarian another said fighter.

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
lanydx said:
Ah another win! This is from Me and my litte bro S-Unleashed.: May Season three be total awnsomenss!
Still inside that dragon that 2 kobolds where dragging to maelstrom

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Awesome episode guys, late, but well worth the wait. Can't wait for next season.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Are you trying to make the story non-sensical now that you know that it annoys us? Still, I hope the show comes back soon.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Rand-m said:
Hey! My beard!

Wait, I can loot a beard?
I loved that scene with schmoopy in the background. Great episode...wish I didn't have to wait for season 3, but I'll be patient.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
I'm agreeing with Roamin's "I'm not bothering anymore". UR just got WAY to confusing, but its getting funnier, glad to see that Schmoopy isn't going by James anymore... and we'll soon see an explamation or something

vid20

Feb 12, 2008
But.... poor Roamin.. he was still in there when it all asploded. Will he be alright?

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
Freakin Epic Season Finale!! I don't care if it was late, it was worth!! I can't wait to see how your going to working the last 3 episode's loose ends into season 3, take care of that moveing first and even then take all the time you need to charge and cast your giant flare of "WHOAAAAAAAAAAA", i know it will be worth it!

LONG LIVE ROAMIN THE PALIDIN/BARBARIAN(?looked like a barbarian rage attack?)

throwitinthetrash

Apr 15, 2009
The Intro is a dangerous place. :p
Heh, here's hoping to Rob gets his thoughts together and his tolerance levels higher to deal with another season of us!

DarkGhostAJC

Apr 24, 2009
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
He multiclassed Shaman. Hence "Wind Fury"...

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
This episode was amazing! I'm not sure exactly how to explain why it was so awesome but I would guess that it was because the whole episode was all action and was filled with jokes and the plot was advancing the whole time. A perfect ending and in my opinion, much better then season 1's ending.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
frankenpimp said:
hopeneverdies said:
barbarian!

i botched the first post :'(

edit: or shaman, windfury is a WoW refrence

you guys do know what happens a shaman dies right?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
This was really good, I like how everybody seems to have pissed off that judge at one time or another.

MrNades

Jan 14, 2009
I thought it went downhill after a while but it is still good and I can't wait for the next episode. I do still like the original series a little more though.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Wow amazing!! i had to rewatch the Gavin Mike conversation cuz i was too busy watching schmoopy find his old stuff. looted his beard from his wolf body? really? ... really freakin hilarious!

Sortoflegendary

May 24, 2008
Lmao Love the scene with Schmoopy in the Background just looting random old crap that I'm sure half of the fans forgot about (Tint and Flinder, Tent, Axe/Key etc)

"Sweet, my beard! Wait... I can loot a beard?"

And same here Shadowsin, I had to rewatch the scene with Mike and Gavin because I was listening to Schmoopy be epic XD

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna go threw withdrawal without UR, I hope you decide to cut your break short. And I wanna see Petey do a hyper beam in season 3!

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Great work. I almost spit up my pasta when I saw Roamin talking about the show not making sense and Garry suddenly reappearing. Way to have a sense of humor about the inane ramblings of fanboys like myself

Season 3 on the way and the rumored season 1 dvd aimed for this Christmas, this show has so much ahead of it. I can't wait and I'm glad you are letting the viewers along for the ride

Apr 5, 2009
I think the episode will start in the original's graphics. They went back in time through the intro. *nod*

Also, since ROAMIN, MIGHT be a Shaman, he may just Self-rez. ;P

My thoughts.

~Artemis

sniper0501

Jan 15, 2009
AWESOME!.....lmao at the judge getting insult and the second floor guy can't wait for next weeks......btw.....I CAST FLARE!

p.s. didnt schmoopy forget to loot his DW shields?

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
"Suck My Presidential balls *****" LMAO Anyone Think honest abe may be schmoopy's future self and how did he loot a beard from a body that never had one I mean I suppose he may have shaved off some of the wolf's fur and stuck it into a beard shape but he didn't really have the time and didn't the well key go when he blew up his original body to rekill the beggar OK I know Im overanalyzing but still thats just the kind of nitpicky Individual I am Im sorry

"Plan c the window?"

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
I thought Schmoopy was level 2 in the wolf body..oh wellz. I stopped caring about what Gavin was talking about after about the third item that Schmoopy pulled out...might have to re-watch that part.

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
link670 said:
Awesome but still, what happened to Petey and Jaque. Well, I don't really care what happened to Jaque (least favorite character) but Petey is just awesome... Well at any rate great episode.

HATE AGAINST THE FRENCH...or magical axes.....

GREAT EPISODE

Apr 17, 2009
Ah, I think I see where this going now. The stone head hasn't been forgotten like we thought. Abe had Schmoopy's curse and Schmoopy's beard. Perhaps he was Schmoopy, but sent back in time by our puzzle-giving friend. That would also explain why he's a sorcerer.

freebiewitz

Nov 22, 2008
Guys I dont think Roamin multiclassed shaman. In dungeons and dragons barbarians can go into a rage or fury, basically they become a hell of alot stronger and angrier for a short amount of time.

The only problem with my theory however is that barbarians cant be lawful ailinment wise.
Paladins on the other hand have to be lawful good no matter what, which is why he had to follow the guys orders and give the crystal so Im assuming. Either way even if this series doesnt ever make any sense I still find it awsome.

10/10 Rob good work.

Sageeth

Mar 19, 2009
Paladins do not have to be exclusively Lawful or even Good anymore (or at least for a while they didn't need to be) if you make use of certain rulebooks... plus I doubt any D&D rules really matter to this awesome creation. All of the assassin stuff is more like Assassin's Creed than anything really in D&D as far as I know.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Well at least Gaary doesnt have to worry about getting punched in the chicken salad sandwitch anymore

also i was half-expecting the flare to fly thru the intro

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
magicmonkeybars said:
that paladin makes a good point, this show is making less and less sense every episode.
You do realize that line was specifically designed to make fun of comments like yours, right?

Velocirapture07

Jan 19, 2009
That was freaking awesome Rob, Except for the fact that I now officially have no clue whatsoever as to what is going on. Abe calling the judge was awesome though.

Asthayanax

Apr 24, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
That's wrong, sorry. If you listened to Abrahama Lincoln, he said "You dare to attack a pupil of sorcery?" 'Cause Roamin went Sorcerer. It's not Shmoopy 'cause right now he's still an Assassin. And Mike didn't get attacked, even though he's a sorcerer now. So yeah, it's Pally/Sorc, not Pally/Fighter, not Pally/Barbarian. Thus why he said 'I'm gonna do something SO stupid, etc etc", which would be going multi-classing into Pally/Sorc. x3

I thought that for a moment, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't sorcery, someone said barbarian another said fighter.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Woot, Cant wait for series 3! Man, who here remembers when rob was just some guy on youtube who made Warcraft Videos? I sure as hell remember...Pepitoz And Jimmy Shall live on in our hearts! Then Unforgotten realms came and Wowed EVERYTHANG AND EVERYBAHDY....

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Lol suk my presidential bawlls *****. :O lol win sauce on the awesome pasta, great season!

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Wow just wow Rob. This was totally epic. Awesome work! Keep on going like this, and your series will make it into TV(seriously it wont, but maybe there is a tiny chance)! Greetings from Germany as always and...let's see....one-hundred-fifth!!!

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Simply brilliant finale. Have a good rest and hopefully Season 3 will be just as epic!

hockeyfan7787

Apr 16, 2009
YAAAY Gaary is back!!! poor Roamin, after multiclassing and everything. into the portal, and what will happen now

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
i think that abraham lincon is a future form of schmoopy because schmoopy has the beard now and they both have the same spell on them woah... woah...

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode, the escapist better let you do season 3, it would suck if they didn't

Also, considering everyone is doing this, I guess I'll throw a guess on Roamins new class.

I'm gonna guess Sorcerer, only because Abe Lincoln said gavin was threatening an apprentice of the house of sorcery when threatening Gaary (he's a bit like Roamin's apprentice). Yes, I know it seems far fetched and I'm probably wrong, but hey, that's just my guess.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I lost it when the Kobold jumped out the window.

"You got it boss"
*Glass breaks*
KOBOLD!!!!

obimoshman

Apr 25, 2009
so how long do we have to wait till seaon 3 which will be even more epic than this season i presume

comments on this ep well it was epic

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great episode, it was constantly all over the place. Looking forward to series 3 now.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Either Fighter, or Barbarian, probably fighter though
he could've prestige classed too they just never mentioned it
but i don't feel like goin on bout this and lets just let them do their job we'll find out eventually

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
I definitely liked how Roamin flipped out when Gavin called him stupid. I was just waiting for something like that to happen. Definitely worth the lulz.

And awesome finale -- can't wait for Season 3 episodes to hit the floor. Good work, Rob. Excellent.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Awesome episode cause of the fight scene Roamin vs Gavin :p still would be awesome with out it, Roamin got cut from the show again xD

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
DracheLehre said:
I see... So Abraham Lincoln also had the Insult-Judge-and-Blow-Up-Into-Billion-Pieces Curse as well?
Tears of a Tree said:
wasnt the curse supposed to be on schmoopy, not lincoln????
I read that as Shmoopy's old wolf body exploding.

Although the people saying Abe is future Shmoopy may be on to something. What with what the stone face said 'n' everything.

Now just what was going on with Gaary in that episode?

"No time to worry about minor spell details, Gaary. That's what the whiny fans are for. / You'd think on a show that's about a game where everything's made up, they'd have stopped bothering us by now."
;-)

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Birras said:
My guess is that the Stone Dream spell missed, but Roamin, since he is treated more as a WoW Paladin rather than D&D, used the Dwarven Stoneform racial ability so as to trick everyone into beliving that he is dead and attack with a sneak attack or something.
Actually makes alot of sense ^^

did some1 notice on like 4:15 Gavin says in the fight in stead of the huha stuff haha missed me :p

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
Was kinda hoping it would tie up the sotne head dealy but other than that one of my faves... idk if roamin is dead tho rob did mention once that either roamin or gaary was one of his favorite charcters.....ah well a good end to the season...lso where did that flare go in the previous episode??

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Hey, just registered to congratulate you on an awesome episode :D Also, to everyone saying Abraham Lincoln looks like Shmoopy, I think it's because the original Shmoopy was based on Abe Lincoln, not because of some mad time paradox :)

Still, awesome episode!

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! I know I'm not the only one that would totally buy a URealms DVD. It'd help fill the emptiness between seasons. Make it happen!

Civic

Apr 22, 2009
Sweet finale. Great job so far on this series. Can't wait to see the new season.

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
Belated, but that was epicalness in a can XD

Those ending lines had me in a fit for a bit, and Roamin's fight was sweet, even if he didn't win o: I hope we really do see more of him >.< Slow and dimwitted is occasionally entertaining.

dorm41baggins

Feb 24, 2009
Bravo, sir!

It didn't feel as strong as the Season 1 close (that one made my jaw drop for its sheer awesomeness), but that may just be because I've grown used to seeing great material from you.

Looking forward to Season 3 and the return of Petey. Poor little guy must be tired of sitting in that fish by now. ;)

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
freebiewitz said:
Guys I dont think Roamin multiclassed shaman. In dungeons and dragons barbarians can go into a rage or fury, basically they become a hell of alot stronger and angrier for a short amount of time.

The only problem with my theory however is that barbarians cant be lawful ailinment wise.
Paladins on the other hand have to be lawful good no matter what, which is why he had to follow the guys orders and give the crystal so Im assuming. Either way even if this series doesnt ever make any sense I still find it awsome.

10/10 Rob good work.
To proove my uber-nerd status, in the latest edition of D&D, you can have a paladin of any alingment, as long as your alignment matches that of the Deity you worship, so Romin could indeed multiclass Barbarian.

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
hydrahh said:
freebiewitz said:

10/10 Rob good work.
To proove my uber-nerd status, in the latest edition of D&D, you can have a paladin of any alingment, as long as your alignment matches that of the Deity you worship, so Romin could indeed multiclass Barbarian.
I can has thor?

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
obimoshman said:
so how long do we have to wait till seaon 3 which will be even more epic than this season i presume

comments on this ep well it was epic
well last time we had to wait about a month hopefully it shouldn't be much longer than that

gioandf

Apr 30, 2009
Ashbax said:
Woot, Cant wait for series 3! Man, who here remembers when rob was just some guy on youtube who made Warcraft Videos? I sure as hell remember...Pepitoz And Jimmy Shall live on in our hearts! Then Unforgotten realms came and Wowed EVERYTHANG AND EVERYBAHDY....
Yo, the warcraft stuff wasn´t his first things. He first started doing unforgotten realms long time ago, I don´t really remember when... The point is he has a webpage www.urealms.com, there you can find the classic episodes. The classics only went till episode eight though...

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
gioandf said:
Ashbax said:
Yo, the warcraft stuff wasn´t his first things. He first started doing unforgotten realms long time ago, I don´t really remember when... The point is he has a webpage www.urealms.com, there you can find the classic episodes. The classics only went till episode eight though...
I know, I saw them all ages ago. and im pretty sure they went to ep 11...You notice some addons from that series in the new one, like at the end of the title screen you see that big crowd that schmoopy and nailo were about to fight at the end of the series. But I wasnt sure if his WoW vids or UR Classic came first...

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
DarkGhostAJC said:
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
not quite he said wind fury cause of the mace it gives him power over wind hence "wind fury"

Chilliman

Mar 7, 2009
Always throw out some lulz when schmoopy goes "WOOOOAH" when Abe shows up.
Priceless

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
When are the rat and the axe coming back?

And I do think that Roamin multiclassed to a barbarian.

Gotta love the "Beard" line!

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, *****!" that was priceless

Birras

Jun 19, 2008
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
He might have put some points into Intelligence during his level up.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Birras said:
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
true

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Overlord Moo said:
Birras said:
Roamin's not that smart.
true
im sorry i just cant live in a world where roamin is smart.
its unthinkable.

Zinras

Jan 29, 2009
I'm pretty sure Roamin's INT score is negative :D

Great ep, though, and bring on season 3!

Squedee

Apr 3, 2009
Shadowsin375 said:
LEAVE PETEY AND JACQUE ALONE!!!! all u selfish ppl bitching cuz they left to work on their restuarant!
I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
Squedee said:
Shadowsin375 said:
I went there yesterday. The sirloin is delicious

I went their too. Jauque and Petey were talking about when they were going to be back in the show.

wink, wink, nudge,nudge

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
Roamin wouldn't have a stoneform, because they would have made mention of this before. "Dwarf" is the standard race in Urealms (much more similar to a human). Rob kinda does his own thing, so I'd hope that he had something more clever up his sleeve.

And if this thread is anything like the Urealm forums are, anything and almost everything you suggest will be incorrect. In the case that a theory is indeed correct, and Rob can't simply change it up, then there's some kind of clever twist we didn't think about.

That clever rascal. :D

shathen

May 7, 2009
Don't tell Rob what to do!

http://www.urealms.com/flash/epi40billion.html

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Rex Dark said:
hopeneverdies said:
He's probably multiclassing into a lumberjack.
Dude he was totally multiclassing Berserker...Berserk...Berserkerer...or something like that. Schmoopy did in the old series (Thats how he got his Enlarge spell I think)...

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Overlord Moo said:
"Hello""Yeah uh you suck and your name isn't honorable at all. suck my presidental balls, *****!" that was priceless
I guess even Abe gets in trouble with the law... Really, who would think he also had that curse put on him? PRESIDENTIAL CRIME OMFG (No, he didn't port the curse from the void of cured curses or from Schmoopy's dead wolf body which doesn't have them anymore)

ricaco07

May 12, 2009
I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-

Overlord Moo

Apr 10, 2009
ricaco07 said:
I made an escapist account JUST to reply to people for this one post. >_>

he is multiclassing a shaman :) With his windfury weapon..... anyone who plays wow would know -_-
Welcome to the Escapist.

Ryuuzoji

Jan 28, 2009
I'm pretty sure he multiclasses as a shaman. Roamin is more a WoW Paladin than a D&D Pala, and he uses "Windfury" which is a WoW shaman spell, plus he has an elemental weapon (Don't know id that means anything in D&D, but it seems kind of shaman-like doesn't it?).

Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.

rockhard556

May 6, 2009
... so does the new season ever start
HOPEFULLY TOMORROW I HAVE BEEN COMING BACK EVERY DAY SINCE THE THURSDAY AFTER THIS ONE WAS RELEASED FOR THE NEW EPISODE I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY LAND

(i made this account souly to ask this question)

Athen

May 7, 2009
Ryuuzoji said:
Also remember they don't play D&D. Rob calls it "Dungeons and really hard monsters"(Or something like that), complaining that there aren't more dragons in it.
He says "Dungeons and really scary monsters"

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
So the judge got an arrow through his head but can still answer the phone... Right...

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
When I heard Roamin say, "How about a little RIGHTEOUS WINDFURY!", being a seasoned WoW player, my first thought was: "Holy f**king mother of God, you, sir, have just been Shamadin'd." I made an Escapist account just to comment on this epic episode.

And when are Jaque and Petey coming back? Petey had better have learned Hyper Beam by now!

jamhammer

May 13, 2009
hes weilding the mace of WINDO, a.k.a the windfury, and he whent to socerer school, and hes a paladen. ^episode 7

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
DarkGhostAJC said:
Sethstorm said:
hopeneverdies said:
ughh.... he said "wind Fury" because of his mace having the power of wind.... aka the Mace Of Windu

Paladin TS1997

May 21, 2009
This episode was cool! By the way what happned to Jaque and will ROAMIN be revived? Find out next time on unforgotten realms(or eventually on Unforgotten Realms)

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
He went to Sorcerey school with Jason, as mentioned in Episode 7 or something.

Therfore, he is a Sorcerer and a Paladin.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
In episode 17 Rob said in comments Roamin might have 3 extra classes becuase he absorbed Gary,Schmoopy and Eluamos in episode 16 and then used he's hs.
So it might be possible he's able to use spells he didnt even now yet,since Gary's class is unknown i think druid or something he might be able to use like dispell magic or cure curse.
And get out of Stone dream.

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
How did Gary Come back to the top of the tower? remember that the Arbitur can "respawn", so he just Respawned to where he was before the actions that caused his death occured, but not back in time xD. very nice work

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
WHat was with that paradox in Ep 27...his current chara isnt/wasnt Sir Schmoopy...what does this mean (for those of us who havent seen Season 3 / Ep 33)? (see if you can get the same conclusion i did xD.) (that means dont look below if you dont wanna HUGE Spoiler/theory thingy...im warning you...dont look!)

the Stone thingy made the door...because...The walrus guy Went behind Timmy the evil's back! xD xD or mabye some huge time travel Thingy involving old plot and Sh*t we dont (and possibly rob) know about.

good use from that key from EP 3 BTW thought you forgot it