Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
wow, the quality looks amazing, the ending credits were so classy like a old time anime series or something like that, im happy you are here again

toasterslayer said:
Ronin? Ronin!!!!!
Who TF is ronin?

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
RTR said:
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.
You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation

Arcyde

Nov 16, 2008
"You are my butterfly in a field of dreeeams"

This episode was filled with awesomeness!

wolfy098

May 1, 2009
Killerkittenprr said:
wolfy098 said:
You know I have a really bad feeling that someones been slacking off and put this together in desperation
Don't trust your woman's intuition.
Do you actually think i'm female or are you picking a fight....

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
roamin? dead?
QQ.

i wonder if sometimes he does stuff like that just to piss the fanboys off.

Nimbus said:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
well. keep in mind that rob really just didn't write the script yet.
he probably figured that repainting the Timmy char takes about 2 minutes.
and if he is back in time. is nailo in the future and garry in the present?
kinda like a day of the tentacle thing. they would use a magical outhouse to move gear around.
and that might just be the must retarded parody of a game i can think off.
doesn't seem like it has any comedic value at all.

i wonder if robs scans the forms for script ideas and just goes like:
"nope, bad idea" or "boring!" or "who's the retard who wrote that! whats hes problem."
about all the posts trying to predict what will happen.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Delmar Wynn said:
That "Figure shit out check" was awesome!

NotSoProBenny said:
Seriuously though that dude looks (and sounds) a lot like Timmy the Evil!
I was thinking the same thing.
Well, as long as he tags along, I'm not too bothered, Schmoopy needs some more sidekicks after Jacque and Petey disappeared...

Crais

May 27, 2008
And on the fourth day, Rob said "Let there be Episode 31," and it was good.

Okay, that was probably a horrible misquotation, but you get my drift. Seriously, it was pretty good. I loved the "figure shit out" check because my players pull crap like that all the time. I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had half the balls that Mike has.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
LOL I love it.

I bet he listens to a Tourettes kid and whatever comes out of his mouth he writes into the show.

...TREE...DOLLAR. GENIUS!

Hahah Great stuff.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?

despot_of_mid_nor

Jul 4, 2008
He's back in time. Thats timmy the evil? and sum how shmoopy betrays him durring questing and turns him evil. Each episode shmoopy gives him a new name, when he betrays him and or leaves him/sum bad sh*t goes down he's just named him timmy?
There ya go, wrote you a plot ;-)

p.s. figure sh*t out check, rofl.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Parallel Streaks said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.
Ok for one calm the freak down, two I'm not bitching I enjoyed the episode I just wish there was more to it.IT WAS rather short since we had to wait 2 weeks and all we got was two NPC talking. God I hate fanboys.