Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Parallel Streaks said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
That was funny, but still a little short since we had to wait 2 weeks to see it.....
Okay, that's it. You people ***** when he DOESN'T give you an episode and then ***** when he DOES give you one. My guess is that this one wasn't planned but because enough whiny sheep got annoyed him enough he just threw us a bone, and I'm pretty thankful we get this series at all seeing as we don't have to pay for it. :/

If you ran a web series of this quality and updated three days a week and didn't take a break at all then I'd burn you for witch-craft.
Ok for one calm the freak down, two I'm not bitching I enjoyed the episode I just wish there was more to it.IT WAS rather short since we had to wait 2 weeks and all we got was two NPC talking. God I hate fanboys.
I'm not a fan boy, I'm just a guy with a realistic expectation of what Rob can and can't do, he can't keep constantly updating indefinitely, and he deserves a break. And it wasn't solely directed at you, it was directed at everybody who has and will complain about the poultry waiting period between the series. It's two weeks, that's the time it took OLD Unforgotten Realms to update, so two weeks isn't really much to most of the long-time watchers. And isn't two NPC's talking better than nothing at all? Because that's what Rob COULD have done, but he decided to be good to his fans and put together a video instead of leaving us hanging.

By the way, I'm not riled up, it's just the way I write. It might seem a bit aggressive, but it's honestly just the way that I type, maybe it's because I've been made a bit pessimistic how most people react to my NICER comments.

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
That was good though I hope Mike joins in with the singing next time.
Series 2 had such a catchy intro I let it run every time, whereas series 1 I used to drag the slider tilll it got to the end.

Also I realise you inentionaly misspelt saviour to try and lure people into accusing you of messing up :)

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
Woooww, nice opening episode for the season :)
Things can only get better.

But besides that...
Am I the only one reminded of the ending credits of Golden Sun by the new ending?

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
I like how we're in simpler times during these episodes; not too much talk of Nater gems and time travel etc etc but just good old jokes in a countryside area.

KotaroKun115

May 21, 2009
I Have watched Unforgotten Realms Since way back when It Was on Newgrounds and seen it become the awesomeness it is...So I made an Escapist Username to Comment on This.
Now The Way I see it Rob makes Unforgotten Realms Both for Fun And To Pay The Bills...
But I Find Several Flaws With it...I Come to Find that Rob might not put enough work into his scripts they are not as funny as they could be but even more so it seems he doesnt care enough about the plot...If you Go into Detail there may very well be some things from Season one that were completly ditched in season 2 Like they Meant nothing...
And Even More So we still have so many un answered questions from Season 2*Like*
What Happened to That Giant Statue Head Guy...Petey And Jaque and Roamin...And alot of things like mroe detail on what happen to James And stuff*Maybe they found new bodies*...And why Maelstrom is Evil and all those other characters Like Gavin And such.
Im Sure Rob Know what he is Doing And Season 3 will be promising.
No matter what Arguing Fans will Always Be a Pain so Just Ignor Them and keep Making the great Creation that is Unoforgotten Realms...Just Seariously Put thought into the plot before Actually Makign the episodes...
Finnaly I also Support this idea that purhaps Schmoopy has gone back in Time that would be an Excellent plot Device to Explain many unanswered questions aswell as A Good Idea for countless Time related jokes.*I apologize for my [long post but I am new to the Escapist*

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Awesome episode. Schmoopy's soon to be new costume is pretty interesting. Also, I found that unicorn power thing to be hilarious. Keep up the good work.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
It's like Gavin said "Then we'll do that other thing that nobody understands except for the guy writing the show?"

Stop whining some of you.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
woo season 3 yey funny though i dont really find it necessary to introduce a new cast member every second episode

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
I think that they are in the past (Because the intro was all old tyme grainy and yellowed like old video) and I think the kid he landed on is young Timmy the Evil

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Dammit, I thought the name meant this episode meant the return of Petey, shows me for getting my hopes up...

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
That was great...but 3 weeks after the last season? i know you need a break and all...but still

kopakadude08

May 21, 2009
Heres how im seeing it. If Sir Shmoopy went back in time,and before he went back in time and got his armor he must be the dragon warroir! Also, If roamin multiclassed as a shaman, maybye he will use self Ressurretion? Also that kid must turn into Timmy The Evil!!!!