Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Quelthazar

Jan 26, 2009
Firstly... all you fanboys out there can go and **** yourselves.

Roflolmao on the "Figure shit out check" xD
and a big lol on the dancing xD

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
RTR said:
Roamin dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
This episode felt more like an extended prologue more than anything else. But anyway, random dancing FTW.
Word.

John7doe

Apr 16, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
The tears... they... they are so delicious.
OMG ROLF!!!

People are getting so aggressive its nice to see a reaction so... well... awesome

also its says "climatic" on all the escapist ads, last season?, say it isn't so!!!

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Rain drops keep fallin on my head nanananana
but that don't mateer cause soon ...I'll ...be .......dead?
Sweet but I can't beleive Roamin's dead like c'mon make it a fortitude save.
also was the Sir. schmoopy in the intro a joke

Ravenkliff

Mar 5, 2009
Nimbus said:
Well, it's pretty obvious that he is in the past, so that could very well be Timmy the Evil!
what gave you the idea this is the past?
Great freaking episode, maybe no plot but sweet jokes "My butterfly in a field of dreams" "CAN! YOU! DANCE!"
freaking love it. personally i think he is in a alternate universe.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Donkey Kong down B'd your ass.

Lol, good episode. The new intro is kickin'.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Rob, when it comes to trolling your fans you're a definite winner. Hats down to you.

I'll miss seeing Roamin although people take this series way too seriously than they should; it is after all a lighthearted cartoon about two fictional people playing a made-up game.

Keep it up man, I enjoy seeing people speculate about the plot in vain as much as you like shattering their expectations.

Numbert

May 15, 2008
Way better than any episode in Season 2. I was just starting to loose interest in this show, but I thought this one was really funny. Good work, I like it when you do one on one dialog jokes.

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
you figure out a figure shit out roll isn't real ok let's get seroius were is my pet chick turkey? you haven't seen him ok well UNICORN POWER

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
OK First off Love the "well one drop cant hurt" line when considering birnging new guy back to life that just tells you straight from the get go that the could is gonna be trouble and I have to agree IA believe he could well e a past timmy but we'll have to wait and see. How come maelstrom was already huge did the events in the preview really happen instead of being an actual I dunno preview coz if so that is a pretty handy way to skip a lot of explaining and talking Love it and what is the deal with ye olde timey schmoopy and nailo in the intro is it just rob stealing mikes pencil or is it a reference to time travel well since the figure it out check isnt real we shall just have to rely on unicorn power to take us to the future to find out.... what?

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
This episode was great but really caught me off guard. I was expecting the season to start with a bunch of plot (mostly do to most of season 2's episodes being plot infested) but in this episode nothing really happened. However, it was one of the funniest episodes yet, mainly because the whole episode was filled with jokes. I also thought that this episode would bring back Petey because of the name but oh well. I found the "I think Roamin's dead" part to be funny and I hope that was just a joke [probably is because why would Roamin be given the axe right when he multiclassed?(I LOVE YOU ROAMIN!)]. Finally, the intro was very funny which I wasn't expecting at all. I was expecting super epic music like in Season 2 but this one is still amazing. Overall, it seems like this episode wasn't planned out that much plot-wise but it ended up being awesome anyways.

Iceman23

Dec 20, 2007
While not a lot happened it at least had a couple of good laughs here and there with the whole "Can you dance?" and "Figure shit out check" that made up for that.

Here's to a new season, hope it's as good as the last one.