Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Not bad....but a disappointment nevertheless. The opening was......mild. TOO mild for this series. The past two openings were 100x better.

Not a lot happened though sadly. HOPEFULLY we will see more action and more humor in the next episode.

Please....Make....new...opening.

Generator

May 8, 2009
It was an okay episode, but it was no where near as epic as I expected for a season premiere. Especially for this series!

KotaroKun115

May 21, 2009
Some People Like Joeks and some people like a tasty Ploy...
Me I Like Plot because this Shoq is getting mroe and mroe confusing and leaving so many questions unanswered...I might jsut Give up on the Plot and jsut watch for Jokes...
Its too bad Hopefully Rob fixes up the unanswered questions and gives this season a good Finale.
And yes I notice I am Taking it too seariously...I just Take Everything Seariously.

WtfLobster

May 20, 2009
Rob will probalby have something lined up for him, e.g. secret power that he has forgot about from his amnesia etc etc ;p

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
RTR said:
Is Rob gonna get rid of old secondary characters and replace them with new ones? Just saying. I mean, Jacque and Petey were barely shown last season and Roamin is presumed to be dead. Plus on the intro, only Schmoopy and Nailo are mentioned while old footage of the other characters is shown. If that's true, what's gonna happen to Gaary?
I loved this one but I think he's right.

Minimike3636

Mar 29, 2009
It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?

Fishkill

May 21, 2009
I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Minimike3636 said:
It was a so-so episode.

Good jokes, but not enough plot development. Rob left plenty of questions lingering around. I still want to know what happened to that stone head they were talking to in episode 20-something. I'm also confused by the fact that Maelstrom said he wanted the Nador gems not for ultimate power, but for something else (Last episode of season 2).

And as for Petey... Did anyone else realize that in a previous episode (the yo-yo one), two Kobolds were carrying the corpse of the thing that ate Petey and the gang underwater...?
Go watch the trailer for Season 3.

ReikoBaka

Sep 3, 2008
Well... I hope he knows that Roamin is too made of awesome and too great to not be dead.
The intro was perfect, the episode had its moments, but a weak opening for the series. I still loved it though.

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
I don't understand how some of you can't wait. I didnt care how long the break was. I was pleasently suprised to see this up but even then I didnt watch it straight away. I finished watching something else and than played some gears of war 2. Why do you people get so worked up over something so insignificant.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
I will miss the epic intro so much! And if I may ask, did you forget to put in the "Sins Of the Unforgotten" Chart or decided not to use it?

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Fishkill said:
I think "Douglas" is Timmy's twin brother - they were separated at birth. Roamin is not dead and is in fact Douglas & Timmy's father!
o_O? You have just twisted the plot, humor, and reality, cut it up, and then glue it back together to create that? I applaud your creativity, but REALLY?

PS: Sorry for the double post!

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
kopakadude08 said:
Heres how im seeing it. If Sir Shmoopy went back in time,and before he went back in time and got his armor he must be the dragon warroir! Also, If roamin multiclassed as a shaman, maybye he will use self Ressurretion? Also that kid must turn into Timmy The Evil!!!!
Uhh, is Shaman in World of Warcraft? You most likely don't know what shaman means, and the classes in UF are nothing like the classes in WoW!! Really, whats with all the Self-Ressurect, Stoneform, and other shit talk? IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, THIS IS DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS BASED!!! I can't believe how many people are trying to get a reason for Blizzard to sew Rob...

ike42

Feb 25, 2009
Anyone wonder how Timmy is voicing the new character, but he's not in the room? Is he hiding under the table or something?