Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

snace13

Apr 30, 2008
The first season was the best season so far. I loved the first episodes because they were freakin hilarious. Now i just watch hoping for at least one good joke, but i am disappointed almost every episode. Most of the jokes now just seem like quick half-assed ideas thought up 5 min before making the episode.

Also, Rob(the writer) is getting a bit of an ego problem. Insulting viewers(some do deserve it) and not putting any effort into writing a good episode. I would rather wait forever and see one good episode, than watch many bad ones in that same time period.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
snace13 said:
Also, Rob(the writer) is getting a bit of an ego problem. Insulting viewers(some do deserve it) and not putting any effort into writing a good episode. I would rather wait forever and see one good episode, than watch many bad ones in that same time period.
You must be new because I have never changed since I first made it back on newgrounds. In fact if you don't believe me go to newgrounds and look at the reviews and responses I made back then. If you feel like the show is on the decline just do me a favor and stop watching it. Ever since episode TWO of the original Unforgotten Realms people have told me time and time again that the show is getting worse.

Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change. So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
there is no way that Roamins dead hes a paladin they are harder to kill and have more lives than ninja jesus

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
Rob. You're a saint. I don't know how you don't just ignore the people who don't post construct feedback.
It's great that you don't let the fans influence the show. Nothing good can come of fan-coddling.

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
RESS Roamin please
or feel the wrath of Canadian Lumber fool !!!

btw i hope schmoopy won't look like he does in the intro for the rest of the season...

daniel121

May 22, 2009
omg i figured it out schmoopy has gone back in time and here is where he becomes the dragon warrior of whom odly looked like schmoopy from seaason 1

daniel121

May 22, 2009
of course that was kinda inside the box thinking and im probly way off knowing rob the plot will twist rediculously off topic into some other unrelated story witch will end up helping him complete his quest to retrieve the crystals

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
OMG just team kill this dogless moron... I cant stand him, just like timmy, which is not cool...NOT COOL AT ALL. But yeah, decent episode I guess.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
anyone else think that douglas's face during the end episode voice over was meant to represent the viewer's face upon finding out he hadnt come up with a plot for the character

also if he doesnt bring new people to the episode then the portal WAS just teleporting him outside because he would have to only run into people he knows without new characters.

KotaroKun115

May 21, 2009
I Love How you Take your time To Reply to the crying noobs...You Just keep doing what your doing Dont take Crap From Whining Fans.
Just Keep Making URealms.
Me and my brother watch it The day its On The escapist.

Infusion

May 19, 2009
KotaroKun115 said:
I Love How you Take your time To Reply to the crying noobs...You Just keep doing what your doing Dont take Crap From Whining Fans.
Just Keep Making URealms.
Me and my brother watch it The day its On The escapist.
And I love how you take your time to capitalize almost every word you type.