Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I'm having Problems viewing this.

It says the video is loading, but I don't think it is. It will stay like this for an hour and do NOTHING! Any help please?

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
I think we all thought you were going to take another break, write some story, get ahead on your animation without having to worry about it. But this is awesome :D My prediction for Roman the Paladin: A nader gem that absorbs curses to later be reused on someone else. And every dm is expected to have the ability to create stuff on the spot, you have no idea how the plot is going to unfold or how the players are going to play the game.

Guestowel

Oct 9, 2008
What ever happened to the unforgotten realms video game? Is it still a work in progress, or should I just forget that I remember it?

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I love the intro mainly because I'm a sucker for old fashioned grainy films, long curly generic villain moustaches, and anything steampunk

pepsiblue11

May 13, 2009
On seeing this my guess is we'll never see petey and jacque again not sure if we'll see roamin we'll probly see gaary again and good job.

P.S Hope schmoopy will look like what he looked like in the intro cause that was amazing.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Can you fight?
No
Can you cast spells?
No
Can. You. Dance?
No
THEN YOU'RE HIRED DOUGLASS, YOU SHALL BE MY SQUIRE.
AND TOGETHER WE WILL SAVE THE WORLD.

Moffman

May 21, 2009
Freakin loved the credits! Good to see the little bits between Rob and Mike reminding us that this is all an rp game :). The Figure s**t out check was inspired haha.

UNICORN POWER!

URJunkie

May 23, 2009
I loved the intro and the end credits - the UR theme is an addicting tune; I hum it constantly.
Rob, keep doing what you're doing. The break seemed so long, but definitely not undeserved. I finally get to look forward to thursdays again!

Plot Speculation: Schmoopy's intro outfit looks eerily similar to what Lincoln was wearing at the Tower of Ultimate Wizard-y-ry... hmm? Maybe Douglas and Schmoopy are in the past, will free the slaves of wherever in the past they are, but it will result in Douglas apparently losing his life? Schmoopy leaves Douglas behind, who rises from the ashes and swears vengeance - returning as Timmy the Evil?!

snace13

Apr 30, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change.
I understand that UR is not written just for me. I know other people will want different things from me, and that is fine with me. I was stating my opinion on what the show has become. Key words MY OPINION, sorry i left that out of the first post.

You need to understand that you are putting your work out to the public, where it will be judged and critized. If all you want are the "good job" and "keep it up" comments, and ignore the others and dismiss them as mindless drivel, so be it. But, Insulting and putting down people that post a negative response to your work is not the way to go. You come across as arrogant, and truthfully just a straight up ass-hole. I am not saying you are one in real life, but the way you come across from your shows and posts, you appear to be one. My friends even agree with me(yes, they watch the show) and pushed me to write the first post. I am not trying to lay fault on them just prove I am not the only one who thinks this.

You don't seem to care what the viewer thinks of the show, as long as you like it. That might be a good thing, but it also alienates others and drives them away. But, i can not tell you how to run your show, just give MY OPINION about it. It is your call what you do with it.

SirSchmoopy said:
So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.
As for me i will be taking your advice and will stop watching the show. I am off to go hang out with my other blindless zombie friends, and spew drivel wherever we may roam.

I bid you good day sir.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
CRUNKMUFFIN said:
I was Expecting Shmoopy to Say My Human shield when he was naming of stuff he could do. lol
That's funny, because I thought he was gonna say 'trap detector' or something of the same bent, heh.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
yknow, i was kinda disappointed by this epsiode. i was metaphorically pissing my pants all week in waiting for this episode. and that my friends, was a waste of metaphorical urine.

i kinda laughed at the random dance, but the figure shit out check was kinda stupid. i loved the WoW reference with "essence costs, like, fifteen gold on the market." DAMN YOU CHINESE FARMERS!!!!!

i hope this improves... ive been a fan of this guy since Jimmy: a world of warcraft story, and it would suck if i lost interest in his humor.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
snace13 said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Clueless fans who don't understand that the show has many different offerings to people and cannot fullfill the needs people want in 5 minutes every single week. Some people only care about story, some people only care about battles, some people only care about relevant jokes on a topic they can relate too, some people only care about a certain character and an episode instantly sucks if they are not in it. Some people think I'm lazy and forget characters plot points simply because I don't use them INSTANTLY in the next episode. I can go on and on but those people... all of them.. will always remain ignorant and be unable to adapt or change and understand that Unforgotten Realms is not written exclusively for them unless they have lots of money to throw at me. They won't read this and if they do they won't change.
I understand that UR is not written just for me. I know other people will want different things from me, and that is fine with me. I was stating my opinion on what the show has become. Key words MY OPINION, sorry i left that out of the first post.

You need to understand that you are putting your work out to the public, where it will be judged and critized. If all you want are the "good job" and "keep it up" comments, and ignore the others and dismiss them as mindless drivel, so be it. But, Insulting and putting down people that post a negative response to your work is not the way to go. You come across as arrogant, and truthfully just a straight up ass-hole. I am not saying you are one in real life, but the way you come across from your shows and posts, you appear to be one. My friends even agree with me(yes, they watch the show) and pushed me to write the first post. I am not trying to lay fault on them just prove I am not the only one who thinks this.

You don't seem to care what the viewer thinks of the show, as long as you like it. That might be a good thing, but it also alienates others and drives them away. But, i can not tell you how to run your show, just give MY OPINION about it. It is your call what you do with it.

SirSchmoopy said:
So you can decide if you fall into this category of blindless zombie who spews drivel on the escapist next time you post on an episode or throw in some actual feedback. Your call.
As for me i will be taking your advice and will stop watching the show. I am off to go hang out with my other blindless zombie friends, and spew drivel wherever we may roam.

I bid you good day sir.

dude, i think that rob does this show becuz his goal in life is to make people happy by entertaining them. so what if plot continuity sucks? hes doing a good thing and should e applauded. this is no excuse for my previous post, (no offense rob, it was ok the second time around,) and i beleive we should cut him a huge slice of slack on whole wheat, kk? he is one of the funniest people on this website, so if you just wanna be a douchebag and stay stuff about him, fine, just do it on your own time, and not his

EDIT: ok third time around, even better. YER BACK ON THE BEN TRAIN ROB :D

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
snace13 said:
There is a huge difference between opinion and spewing out crap like:
Rob is lazy.
I didn't like the intro please redo it.
We waited 3 weeks for this crap?

Maybe you didn't read this thread before reading my comments? Maybe you didn't even read what I posted. The fact you have decided to not watch the show over me trying to drive sense into the unsensible entertains me. You realize the first post you made where you thought I had an ego issue I was cracking a joke right? Thats kinda what I do. "The tears are so delicious". You didn't see the humour in that before you made your first silly post? Do what you wish for you my friend have fallen into the land of the ignorant and no matter how many times I slap you and try to pull you out of it, you will not be saved.

Sorry.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
There is a huge difference between opinion and spewing out crap like:
Rob is lazy.
I didn't like the intro please redo it.
We waited 3 weeks for this crap?

Maybe you didn't read this thread before reading my comments? Maybe you didn't even read what I posted. The fact you have decided to not watch the show over me trying to drive sense into the unsensible entertains me. Do what you wish for you my friend have fallen into the land of the ignorant and cannot be saved this time.

Sorry.
I know you could care less about this post, but
1. Your job is hard having to think of lots of material that drives the plot, is funny and appealing to the fans, but do you still turn in stuff late to the Escapist like you said in that one "The following episode" intro? People have trouble understanding that for some reason.
2. The intro is fine although my opinion doesn't matter, but people are resistant to changing things up every once in awhile. They said the same thing about season 2's. The end credits might take me a bit of getting used to.
3. Although it is perfectly fine you did release this episode that I thought had its moments, waiting a little longer would have been fine, yet the fanboys who beg for an episode get one and act like you're the jerk.

Emsanity

Jan 13, 2009
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.