Unforgotten Realms: Episode 31: I Would Have Named Him Peter

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Kumomaru said:
*Insert a bunch of words here*
EDIT2: Anyone else having trouble logging into the forums?
I noticed all of this and have predicted more but am deciding to keep it to myself. As for the forum thing, I'm having the same problem and I think everyone else is too. I originally thought it was because Rob was updating the site but it's been going on for a few days now so I'm not completely sure.

Evilninja145

May 27, 2009
Kumomaru said:
I've had the same problem, probably updating it and will make some sense of it this upcoming episode.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Emsanity said:
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

I greatly enjoy Unforgotten Realms, and this was another solid episode.
I approve of the ending credits as well, much better than season1/2 endings.

Tru.Dat my good man.

Maged

May 28, 2009
Overlord Moo said:
Why the hell was Shmoopy on a unicorn in the intro? LOL
Unicorns and rainbows... An awesome Diablo 3 reference.
http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/Hellforge/Diablo-III-Of-Unicorns-And-Rainbows

In fact, if you look at the criticism that created it, you'll notice that this is actually being used as a subtle reference back at how the Unforgotten Realms fans are treating the show.

http://hellforge.gameriot.com/blogs/Hellforge/Adam-Sessler-Tackles-Diablo-III-Haters

Too bad I was the only one to get it...

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
Emsanity said:
Rob,
Continue to do as you do, regardless of what these fans think, you can't please all em, and you'll be lucky to not piss off most in one way or another. I think you already said you were gonna do that, so great.

Tru.Dat my good man.
i disagree bout the ending credits i think season 2 was better but i agree mostly with everything else

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
yoruichi said:
benbenthegamerman said:
Emsanity said:
Rob,

Tru.Dat my good man.
i disagree bout the ending credits i think season 2 was better but i agree mostly with everything else
... Season 2 didn't have ending credits.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
What? I must have dream'd that it had then? Sure you don't mean that it didn't have a special ending credits?

Crais

May 27, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yeah, it did. It was just some credits running over a psychadelic (for lack of a better word) graphic of bluish swirls that served for both Seasons 1 and 2.

Unless you meant that it didn't have its own credits that was different from other seasons, in which case you're spot on.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Evilninja145 said:
Kumomaru said:
I've had the same problem, probably updating it and will make some sense of it this upcoming episode.
Same here. Hopefully it does. As of Saturday, it will have been offline for a week.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Yes. Season 2 didn't have ending credits where any effort went into them. IE, Words on a graphic overlay. The fact someone preferred that is beyond my understanding.

While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
Kumomaru said:
EDIT: Come to think of it, gimme one character that we actually have seen a backstory for beyond "I'm from this city" or "He is my father"
What about Schmoopie's grandma being well his grandma?

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
While not official yet, GoDaddy is full of a bunch of useless dickholes and I will most likely not be bringing the forums back anytime soon or rather you won't be seeing them back up anytime soon as it is out of my control.
Well that just sucks. Curse you GoDaddy with your adds and internet hosting and hot women.
Seriously though, that sucks. I spent a lot of times on the forums....

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
FrostBurns said:
As a fan of Rob going all the way back to his WoW machinima, I can honestly say that Rob, you will be my new hero if you work the Times Gnomes into this series somehow and give them a spectacular, honorable death...just saying.

its time... TO KILL BILLY!!!

lolz time gnomes was awesome. i was really disappointed when TGIII came out, but i guess he had more important things to do, such as UNFORGOTTEN REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Oh well. As for the new episode, hopefully the Escapist will update it while or before I eat dinner, unless it is back to one every two weeks but I don't really see any reason for the episodes to go back to that format. When it was once every two weeks, the wait between episodes felt long and would often annoy me because I'd have to wait one more week while with weekly episodes I can expect something new weekly and therefore I don't get annoyed by the wait because it doesn't feel long.

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
GoDaddy stole the ShadesGang.com forum, and started the "auction" at $1000. Who the hell is going to buy that domain name but the Shades Gang? I mean really!

Evilninja145

May 27, 2009
The forums were something that brought joy to my life, I enjoyed going on there. I'm trying other forums, but it's just not the same.