Unforgotten Realms: Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 33: Question Mark Face?

Rob and Mike figure out what's going on, while Timmy the Evil and Professor Walrus plot their next evil scheme.

Watch Video

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Hmmmm political science and mass murder nice combination

Oh and good episode!

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how much bleeding?
[sup]Like a 7[/sup]
Like a 7 mom!"

Best lines of dialogue ever.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
syltman said:
First! Great episode Rob!
I'm impressed on your ability to watch seven minutes of video in two minutes.

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
I liked this, the plot is starting to make a bit more sense and it's still as hillarious as ever.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
messy said:
syltman said:

OT; the only funny bit for me was prof. Walrus recounting his choice of degrees. Trying to make a joke out of a lack of plot/the audience have to wait to see how it turns out was boring in my opinion and it seems like the ideas are running a little thin.
Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Thanks Rob, you're much better then those guys that write the plot for Lost. I mean seriously it doesn't hurt to explain something from time to time.

mshroom

Jan 8, 2009
On a scale of one to ten ten being the lowest and one being the highest i rated that a negative 7

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
How?!
How do you keep up such quailty?!

HOW!.

I was expecting the Petey fight in this though.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
syltman said:
messy said:
syltman said:

Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I usually skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.
Normally posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST is looked down upon in this site.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Once again, you have brought humor by breaking the 4th wall.

OMG! I figured out who Timmy the Evil is in the past!

Also, I bet Rob just reads these forums for ideas... I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit:

Is Timmy the Evil based off of Dark Knight Cecil from FF4?

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
"you would have to be a complete moron not to have figured that out by now."
Epic hilariousness

I seen the "well i dont have time for that now" coming once he paused and still lmao

keep up the good work Rob

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I love Prof Walrus' evil laugh. Seemed a bit different from the older laughs though. And I thought Rob would say "Mom, Timmy's being a dick", but bleeding is so much funnier

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Seemed like a filler episode to me. I'm not really a big fan of Timmy the Evil though. A few laughs and it was nice to have more of a focus on Mike and Rob. I guess I'm just an impatient bastard.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"Wait, I don't have a patience stat." Saw it coming, but I still laughed.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Ok, now that we now they're in the past, there's only two things to do with P.Tey,

Either
a) That is P.Tey before he died
or
b) That's P.Tey mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc.

Quassimodo

May 31, 2009
awesome episode like allways rob :)

and bleed timmy! bleed for having such a fake ingame voice!

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother

Feb 23, 2009
henben said:
is it me or are they filling episodes with hours of dialog and not getting on with the actual game again?
It's just you.

This episode seemed to be a looooooong dig at all the fans who havent stopped whining. And I respect that. ^^ Also glad that it has been recognised that they're in the past.

I agree with the previous post, that the story seems to be gradually making more sense and seems like it could have a great story arch in the end.

Brilliant episode. Keep it up Rob.

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much blood?"
"How much Tim?"
Like a 7.
"Like a 7 mom!"
Best line ever!

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
I'm also not a fan from Timmy the evil, ussualy i skip these episodes with Timmy the evil nice episode,but im a bit dissapointed since i was expecting something much better. :)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Heh...Bringing back the funny, one season 3 episode at a time.

Great job!

A+++++++++++! WILL BUY AGAIN!

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
VitusPrime said:
IF there back in time like timmy was saying, then that means you could bring back ROMIN the RANK 11 PALADIN/DON!!
But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?

WilliamWhite1

Sep 27, 2008
Just effin' hilarious episode. Also opens a lot of possibilities for the storyline as well; if they are, in fact, back in time, then who knows what they could change by merely being there. Butterfly Effect, here we come.

Rorschach II

Mar 11, 2009
lol Prof. Walrus is one of my favourite sub-plot characters in this

this is recalling another episode 'Timmy the Evil? But u are the only person in ths game that hasnt commited murder...'

LOLLUMS

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
VitusPrime said:

also therefore thats not petey in the last episode, maybe his grandfarther/mother
last episode said the rat was female make a mistake again and ill pimp hand you! (edit inserted correct quote)

Bediz said:
VitusPrime said:
But if they're in the past, wouldn't he be like a Crime Solving Rank 7 Paladin?
its in the time of schoompy's grandparents, Roamin would be a twich in his daddy's nut sack!!

and good episode xD

FastFoot92

Jun 4, 2009
I wonder if they'll bring back zero as they've gone back in time

Political science and mass murder damn thats what i should have done!

Pentarch

Not a Bumblebee
Oct 20, 2008
Of course they went back in time what other possible explanation is there?
Very funny episode probably the funnest of season three do far.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
wait....is the dragon warriors sons are immortal... well i'm not sure how to explain this

if it were actually schmoopy and nailo then maybe

Crais

May 27, 2008
Wow.

Timmy the Evil has now become my favorite character, if only because he plans to do what every villain in fiction should be doing and a) preparing a back-up plan and b) that plan is to kill them in their sleep... with a gun! Smart Villains!

I have to ask, though, since I'm really curious, is it easier to animate Schmoopy talking with his beard or without it?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Hilarity incarnate XD

Just like last season... first few are a little slow and then THWACK humor in the face XD

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
Professor Walrus is awesome.

"Oh, my god, Timmy. THAT...IS..SO...EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLL."

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!

Also I really like Timmy the Evil's new voice. Thanks for keeping Thursday the best day of the week!

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Just to make a prediction I think its later going to turn out that Douglas is a young Timmy the Evil. I usually don't like Timmy the Evil Episodes but this one wasn't bad. Good work rob.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
search for timmy the evil inside an air duct... pookie! love prof. walrus he's my wallpaper! OMG they were in the past??? QUESTION MARK FACE??? lol but seriously you had to be retarded not 2 figure that out. his grandfather will kill schmoopy or schmoopy will kill his grandfather and seace to exist. mr. walrus:timmy... that's so eeeevil but what if it doesn't work? timmy: timmy da eeevil:than we'll just kill him in his sleep.. with a gun! mr. walrus: hahahahahahahaha! timmy da eeeeeeeevil: hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! timmy: hehahahahahahhahahaha! rob: mike can u hand me that ski? lol. mooooooom timmy's bleeding. XD ROFLMAO

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

At least Rob got to hurt him.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"Mom, Timmy's bleeding"
That line saved the episode. BTW, I bet that Douglas Winechester is actually Timmy the Evil

linkmastr001

May 22, 2009
Long time fan, first time poster.

First off, awesome job Rob. Still making fun of the fans who want some sense in a story where everything is made up, what's the logic? (sad thing is, I'm one of those fans on occasion...)

Other then that...

"...majored in Political Science and Mass Murder..."

NO! that's sooooo evil. Political Science is THE most evil class, I hate it so much.

"...you're still writing the backstory for your character, aren't you?"

funny, doesn't sound like anyone I know... (frantically creates backstory during game)

EDIT: "How badly are you bleeding Timmy?"

lol..

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Ickabod said:
Just curious, but why do Rob and Mike put up with Timmy's crap anyway? I mean they obviously know that he is messing with their game, why not just ignore what he tries to add to the game?

Yeah ok sure, it's part of the plot, but it's not like they have to do what he's adding to the game. I mean who's the DM, Mike or Timmy?

it looks to me like it is slowly moving to Timmy because Timmy's ideas are more fun, if slightly psychotic

plus with mike being one of the players timmy changing it makes it so that even he isnt sure what to expect

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Ha. Awesome episode. As everyone has said before "About a 7 mum!"

And Timmy is a little bit crazy. But you gotta love him for it.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
good job the filler episodes are pretty good...so...i wonder if shmoopy's new side kick is him from the past...that'd be kool i think, give it another story line, when working with time travel its always confising...and i love things that are confusing =)

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
VitusPrime said:
No, Roamin will become a death knight like all fallen paladins. (Personnal theory).

URfan

May 14, 2009
Rob: "Mom!"

Mom:"yes poopikins"

Rob:" Timmys bleeding!"

Mom:"On a scale from 1 to 10 how much blood?"

Rob: "How bout it Tim?"

Timmy:"about a 7"

Rob:"About a 7 Mom!!"

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
I'm realy lovin this, Been with ya since the beggining! Also, bring back the girl from the Cristmas special, she was brill!

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
IN THE PAST?

Can somebody say futurama? Lol. I'm sure nothing like that will happen XD.

Anyway good work as always

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
VitusPrime said:

Oh my god, your spelling and grammar literally causes me physical pain.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Ickabod said:

Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Just something I was curious about

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
I wish it took place at least a little bit in game, but it was a good episode regardless. Nice bit of backstory as to what happened to the heroes, anyway.

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
Great job! Felt a little dragged out though, especially that about Timmy The Evil's backstory.

orangebandguy

Jan 9, 2009
It's getting really complicated now, but a funny episode never the less. I hope they all get their original bodies back.

Xaxis4evr

Jun 4, 2009
Lol ty soooo much for finally explaining that they're in the past! I've been predicting this since "Douglas" said he never heard of awesometown thank you sooo much!!!

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Ocelano said:
I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
Indeed, I have wondered about this as well...

Maybe Mike is lodging there?

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Insane Guy of DOOM said:
I was almost expecting something like this to happen:

Professor Walrus: I get it now! They're in the past!
Timmy the Evil: No you imbicile. Isn't it obvious, they're in Kenya!
Professor Walrus:...
Timmy the Evil: Yeah, they're in the past. IN KENYA!
That... Is GENIUS! I laughed harder at this than I did at the episode :p

I laughed pretty hard at the episode, too.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
If they are in the past, couldn't they technically meet the REAL dragon warriors sons (ie. James, arbiter etc)/ the dragon warrior? this would of course be before they took they're bodies.....

R4D0Mn3ss

Apr 16, 2009
As usual this was a great episode.
"Mom, timmy is bleeding
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much blood?
How much blood Tim?
like a 7
Like a 7 mom!"

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:

Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I egt that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikews home?
... just assume mike lives in rob's basement

alexgher

Apr 9, 2009
SEE TOLD YA well as he said obvius BUT I SAID IT ON FIRST EPISODE HAHAHA... grandfather? hum i bet he's his own grandfather

Generator

May 8, 2009
It was a pretty good episode. Maybe the fourth wall jokes are just starting to run a little dry on me though, because it seems like all he ever does now is bash the fans. Funny at first, but it loses steam quickly.

hclarke15

May 24, 2009
a few things here
in case you didnt notice the guy in the green last week was the guy from the season one trailer this is either related or rob being lazy.
the guy rob fell on looks surprisingly like timmy...

also he needs to make these episodes longer in the first season they were like 15 minutes

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Question mark face!

That was proably one of the funnist parts of the video.Nice episode even thought the plot was barely moved.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
hclarke15 said:
a few things here
in case you didnt notice the guy in the green last week was the guy from the season one trailer this is either related or rob being lazy.
the guy rob fell on looks surprisingly like timmy...

also he needs to make these episodes longer in the first season they were like 15 minutes
first season had episodes every 2 weeks hence the longer episodes

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Yeah Yeah they went back in time despite how I disagreed, I think he was directing that comment at me, Ok I think his problem is He's running out of Idea's the last season had some grounds to play on.

(Insert name hear)

Jan 22, 2009
You know, I bet that if Timmy does give the gem to their grandfathers, then rob is just going to break some rule and get the 3rd (and probably final)"sins of the unforgotten" thus dealing with the fact that they are immortal.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Best
EPISODE
EVER

I haven't laughed so much at any UR episode in my life, so that makes perfect sense.
And I was totally right about them being back in time. Check the last episode's comments if you don't believe me.

"I'll have you know I have a patience of..."
*rummages*
"Wait... I don't have a patience stat..."

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
hclarke15 said:
Yeah, but now we get half as long episodes twice as much.

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
Xaxis4evr said:
Lol ty soooo much for finally explaining that they're in the past! I've been predicting this since "Douglas" said he never heard of awesometown thank you sooo much!!!
Ummmmm

it was completly obvious from the third intro 0.0

magic portal plus intro with old time music and old time clothes = travel into the past

also in the intro they are obvisouly standing is what is to become cotswell

all other things were just hints

the not undead "petey", "douglas", no one has heard of awesometon

but I have some speculations

the dragon warrior is obviously related to schmoopy, we will probably find out how. This could include the backstory for the dragon rider, maelstrom, james, and steven
meeting with the young schmoopy's grandma
timmy the evil's backstory

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
just reread my post
srry if I sound stuck up o.o

(I guess I watch too much Doctor Who. So time travel is always in the back of my mind)

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Being a long time fan its sad to tell this, but I watched this lying down and actually fell asleep. I really do love this series and I hope that it improves...

Sageeth

Mar 19, 2009
I think people miss part of the humor and appeal of this whole series. It is kinda run like an actual D&D game, made up as it goes along with some major points figured out to some degree. Or perhaps we are just being lead to believe that. Plus things do make sense, just they don't to begin with and that confuses people so they call it bad.

spaghettiyeti

Jun 5, 2009
Hi.
Long time fan, first time poster.

I've been watching this series right from the start and I suppose I liked it because it was a decently animated cartoon aimed at people who played d and d. I liked the quick jumps from joke to joke and the references to dungeons and dragons :D

But I think that the audience of Unforgotten Realms has changed, and Rob's changed to follow that. There's a lot more plot now, which is fine, except I'm not sure how seriously he wants me to take it. A lot of things in the last series didn't seem to fit together, so I just ignored the plot and laughed at the jokes. But this episode was mostly plot, and I'm still not sure if it's just to goad the fans or to develop what's going on.

Also, the last episode was mostly gay jokes. Which didn't make me laugh. I started watching UR because it appealed to minority audiences like D and D players, but now popularity seems to mean that Rob has to make jokes at the expense of minorities. (btw, I am NOT saying that all D and D players are gay!)

Thanks all the same, Rob, but I think I liked Unforgotten Realms more before it was popular. (indie rage over).

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
YES! This is the unforgotten realms I can get into more. Season 2 was a flop, and season 3 is looking to be awesome!

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
I think I have come up with the most important UR question yet asked:

Is Rob's mom Hot? And if she's hot, is she as hot or less hot than when schmoopy's gramma turns into hot gramma?

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
best episode of season 3 yet... i actually fell of my chair and was ROFL'ing coz of the timmys bleeding joke thing.
this was a good episode but i agree that it was probably better when u were aiming at least some jokes at the origional WOW or DnD players like the paladin bubble hearth jokes.
and if roamin does become a DK that would sick.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Insert Funny Name Here said:
henben said:
It's just you.

This episode seemed to be a looooooong dig at all the fans who havent stopped whining. And I respect that. ^^ Also glad that it has been recognised that they're in the past.

I agree with the previous post, that the story seems to be gradually making more sense and seems like it could have a great story arch in the end.

i wasn't whining i was asking... god

Woem

May 28, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Hmmmm political science and mass murder nice combination

Oh and good episode!
That doesn't explain how Professor Walrus became a wizard though. You know, with the monocle and all.

charliesauce

Jun 5, 2009
Loved It, You know what your doing and love bashing Fanboys!
Which you definalty have. Watched every single episode yesturday...and loved every minute of it....coudld you either send me a digital copy of all the seasons tell me where to download it. Or stick it up on Itunes so I can stick it on my Ipod Touch and show all my friends....or watch it when ever I want.

Chiscringle

Jun 4, 2009
When Rob said, "Pass me that ski over there, Michael." I knew there would be hilarity. Though I was hoping for something less quick, like Timmy being poked for a couple of seconds first.

All I could think of for the first couple of mins was the word 'PADDING' flashing on the bottom of the screen.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:

You know I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to feel the wraith of Rob by asking it.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Eh, It was good but we could use a bit more action instead of all these stupid plot-fillers, I'm expecting good things from next weeks episode.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Not bad...same horrible Intro but the story itself was decent. I am sure that you can come up with a better way other than "question Mark Face " for Walrus.

Timmy falling was the funniest part of the series. Well done. Excellent end credits though.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
spaghettiyeti said:
Hi.
Thanks all the same, Rob, but I think I liked Unforgotten Realms more before it was popular. (indie rage over).
You never watched Unforgotten Realms when it wasn't popular.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Digikid said:
Not bad...same horrible Intro but the story itself was decent. I am sure that you can come up with a better way other than "question Mark Face " for Walrus.

Timmy falling was the funniest part of the series. Well done. Excellent end credits though.

Every week you prove to me how much of an idiot you are.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
(Not reading much above this)

It just hit me!! They're BACK IN THE PAST!!! JUST LIKE STONE FACE SAID!!! :D

I watched the video like an hour ago, and it just hit me now. :)

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:

Hehe I think you do truely love trolling the fans, and its normaly pretty funny in itself.
The only thing im not sure on is if you do genuinely take offense at any of the stupid or insulting comments.

High five for exploits, or as the Todd might say exploit five.
Also I have a patience stat of 7days, just long enough for you to churn out another episode :)

magicdemon71

May 22, 2009
but if sir schompy kills his grandfather will timmy and professor walrus come stuck in a alternitive timeline? because sir schoompy will live on in a other time line

May 7, 2009
Great job for a filler episode Rob, not the best, but still a good episode. Season 3 is having a good start, and I hope it continues. Personally, I thought that Professor Walrus was funniest in Episode 14, and I'm glad that you kept that persona with the antagonizing of Timmy because he didn't finish writing his backstory yet. I must say that you do a great job of having characters bounce jokes off of each other, although I might've worded that wrong. All in all, I'm not going to B.S. you like too many others and call this the best episode ever with the best lines and everything, because in my opinion, this is not the best episode in the series so far, but you still did a great job with the episode, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
That was fantastic. It's great to see a return to Rob and Mike, while Timmy's reintroduction and purely EVIL dialogue is hilarious.

Oh, and that episode, thanks to the plot-clearance, and the brilliant jokes, was easily the best this far in the third season, and, actually, probably one of the funniest I've seen for a long time.

Bravo.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
RAWKSTAR said:
How?!
How do you keep up such quailty?!

HOW!.

I was expecting the Petey fight in this though.
I presume you're not talking about the animation.

Eluamous

Apr 9, 2009
YOU LIED TO US "will eluamous nailo have the oiwer to defeat petey find out next time on unforgotten realms" ...

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Prof. Walrus is such a random character, good times lol!

Cutting back more to the real world in my opinion is better like in the first season, the second was almost as if it was entirly fantasy world.

Lord Hawkeye

Mar 18, 2009
Guess I must be in the minority, overall I've greatly enjoyed all of UR. Seriously its not that hard to follow, just sit back and enjoy the story unfold people.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
They are probaly going to meet the Dragon warrior in the past,since he said in episode 29: "Ill be seeing my sons soon enough." Or something like that. :)
Also the Dragon warrior is the steph father of maelstrom etc. so its possible that he's the ancester from Schmoopy.
Great episode i watched it again :p

Feb 23, 2009
henben said:
henben said:
It's just you.

No, don't get me wrong, the whining comment wasnt directed at you.

I was talking about the people who have been saying things like, "The story is too complicated," etc. Basically the type of people who are complaining about the amount of work Rob is putting into the series.

Sorry if it seemed that way, but I assure you it wasnt a dig at you.

Deathenforcer

Jun 6, 2009
Another awesome Episode. Keep it up.

Also: Concerning Roman. He totally multi-classed shaman, hence the righteous >Windfury< a couple episodes back. He's clearly going to self-resurrect.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
SirSchmoopy said:
Digikid said:

I state only the truth. Deal with it.

If you cannot take constructive criticism.....not my problem.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Come oooOOOooooonnnn! Repetitive but hilarious.

the ski lol from nowhere.

Makes me want to play a tabletop game now, ehh maybe not.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Woah, their back in time... nobody guessed that one hey :p

But yeah, good episode. I honastly though timmy would get kicked while he was on the floor.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
Like kill them in their sleep... WITH A GUN MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Ok I can really tell how much strain this series is putting on your imagination. I have just one little question (Please message me and not reply in the comment section) Is Schmoopy related to The Dragon Warrior, Maelstrom's Father, in any way?

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
henben said:
henben said:
It's just you.

No, don't get me wrong, the whining comment wasnt directed at you.

I was talking about the people who have been saying things like, "The story is too complicated," etc. Basically the type of people who are complaining about the amount of work Rob is putting into the series.

Sorry if it seemed that way, but I assure you it wasnt a dig at you.
oh, sorry mate. No hard feelings

gamergal126

Mar 28, 2008
alexgher said:
... grandfather? hum i bet he's his own grandfather
Ditto many times (at least in television) when a character goes back in time they become their own grandfather

dariuseng

Mar 20, 2009
what? Huh? What the fuck? OK, I just going to except that there back in time and screw the plot holes

DarkWolf901

Mar 10, 2009
messy said:
syltman said:
messy said:
syltman said:

Naw I had only watched like 1 min off it and I usually skipped the intro and then I also saw that none had post so I thought I'd get the first post.
Normally posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST is looked down upon in this site.
I think that "posting FIRST for the sake of being FIRST" is actually looked down upon on most sites :p ...

Shadowsin375 said:
Ocelano said:
Ickabod said:

Well Sadly there's only so much damage Rob can do to timmy before someone calls child protective services I have another question though when this series started they were in Mikes basement so Rob goes to visit his friend I get that but why is robs mother and brother hanging around and why would robs mother be making timmy either pack or unpack the dishwasher (cant remember so many episodes ago) in mikes home?
... just assume mike lives in Rob's basement
... how about their families live together, mike rents the basement, Rob's mom is visiting(and took Timmy along), they rent different sections of a double-size house(I don't really know what I mean here - only ever lived on a farm), or possibly Derros(Evil, insane, half-dwarf, half-human, creatures from the Monster Manual Edition 3.5, page 49.) have poisoned their water with massive amounts of a narcotic drug.

TheFaded

Jun 7, 2009
On the whole Roamin subject since he multi-classed and could become a shamadin (working from WoW here) he wouldnt be dead since he could self resurrect, but in WoW to self resurrect (or "Reincarnation") you need an Ankh. I checked Roamin's chest/top and he is wearing some sort of Ankh symbol so for some reason he has that and so he will ofcourse self resurrect after dying in the Tower of Wizardry. However that vampire guy (forgot name) said he would be stone for 5(?) lifetimes or something so he will technically still be turned to stone.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
DarkWolf901 said:
... how about their families live together, mike rents the basement, Rob's mom is visiting(and took Timmy along), they rent different sections of a double-size house(I don't really know what I mean here - only ever lived on a farm), or possibly Derros(Evil, insane, half-dwarf, half-human, creatures from the Monster Manual Edition 3.5, page 49.) have poisoned their water with massive amounts of a narcotic drug.
was just saying there are some things that u should just assume. understanding mike and rob's living arrangements arent important to the story and would just be a waste of time to explain.

btw this Derros guy sounds interesting... hmm (poisons own water) oops