Unforgotten Realms: Episode 42: Birthday Beatdowns

Draco Kaiser

Mar 20, 2009
Robert, still funny as ever even without Unforgotten Realms. You made me want to buy TF2 and I finally learned what it was! (man am I a n00b)

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Believers: "Believe in nothing?"
*poppoppoppoppop*
Nader: "Dammit Eluamous!"

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Kazooie said:
you fanboys are never fucking happy, stfu and watch, urealms is a great series. i laugh everytime i watch.
... Doesn't "fanboy" mean u like it as soon as you see the name?

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
It was cool, I guess. But if I wanted to sit through TF2, I would've gone online and PLAYED IT! My boredom kicked in halfway, the instant I was convinced there was not going to be anything left of the episode but watching somebody play a game. Which, ironacally, the entire series is about. But at least Unforgotten Realms was fun to watch. TF2 is, IMO, only fun to play.

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Hahaha, very funny episode Rob, even if there was little to know UF (but seeing as it's your birthday, that's the point), It's 1 week+ late, but happy birthday man, and nice TF action ("Punching the wall" and "getting set on fire" were perhaps the best parts, as well as "Die you swine!"). Also good for you not caring what the fans think, it's your birthday so you should do it your way (I am aware of the irony there, lol.). I wonder if Timmy playing with them will be an ongoing thing, or a one-shot for this episode? Either way I'll be keen to see how things unfold.

Cool to hear about Rescue Rangers for the NES, I used to love that game back in the day, and MTG which I play now. Anyway keep up the good work Rob, and keep punching that wall. XD

Woem

May 28, 2009
So why exactly doesn't Nator vanish when he thinks of/about nothing?

urPastEluamous

Jul 16, 2009
EpicPeanut said:
Wow, sorry but i absolutely despised this episode.

You know why? I want to watch Unforgotten Realms, not Team Fortress 2...
C'mon it's his bday, =D happy birthday btw!

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
Hahaa I remember playing Chip n Dale as a kid and killing my friends in it. Propably my first PvP kill too ;D

Ristychan

Aug 13, 2008
I must say, this was the funniest episode in quite a while....
"back in the house back in the house"

King wiL

Jul 28, 2008
Best Ep ever :) inspired me to go out and pick up a copy of T'orange Box so i can play Team Fortress 2 with my housemate who already has a copy :)

King wiL

Jul 28, 2008
Ristychan said:
I must say, this was the funniest episode in quite a while....
"back in the house back in the house"
i loved the "2 achievements at once? i dont even know what they're for!" line haha