Unforgotten Realms: Episode 43: Leave Hexing to Hexxers

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
so thats how timmy the evil got the nadar gems and is to give them to his minions in the future

"stab him again schmoopy"
"im trying its not working"

lol with all those stabs to timmy he must have taken afew hp points off :D

Yohaun

Jul 29, 2009
So Timmy the Evil was born as Timmy the Super Nice Guy, but Schmoopy use the curse on alignment on him, which turned him evil... Ah!

That makes TImmy the Evil very old, did he steal the potion of endless life?

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!

Angel Emfrbl

Nov 4, 2008
S-Unleashed said:
I'm not a cry baby I just want him to stop using my God's name in vain! Is that so wrong?! Don't think so. So shut your face jerkface!
So long as YOU are not the one doing it thats all that matters if its offensive to your ears. So many things swear and use God''s name in vein its not even worth the fuss these days. Nod, move on and don't use it youself.

Bediz

Apr 20, 2009
S-Unleashed said:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?
If it was offensive enough, you'd stop watching.

SuperMaster

Jul 16, 2009
awesome episode as usual and i think this was the best of the season i mean i know seeing you playing tf2 and getting back to the house and do all the killings and stuff was uper dupper fun and all and stuff and i dont know what more to say about this...
what i know is that this is the best serie wich has ever existed and i hope that the serie doesnt become a believer and start to believe in nothing. =D

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Bediz said:
S-Unleashed said:
Dang. I used to think Timmy was a loser but he really is EVIL!! Also Rob could you please stop saying "God Damn it! " Or " Jesus Christ. It's offencive. Can't you use something else?
If it was offensive enough, you'd stop watching.
And yet I don't. Somthing like this happened before. A guy asked Rob if he would stop saying ****** and he did. I'm just trying to reapet history. MOVE ON.

Gabriel Yz

Aug 13, 2009
I noticed how Rob has been getting a little.. least funny since episode 1. Heck, for some reason he's been much more nicer to Mike lately.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Gabriel Yz said:
I noticed how Rob has been getting a little.. least funny since episode 1. Heck, for some reason he's been much more nicer to Mike lately.
That's because Timmy and the fans are more annoying then Mike.

Metric Monkey

Jun 5, 2009
We still never saw Douglass and Timmy in the same episode. That still doesn't dispel the annoying myth that Douglass is Timmy. Grrrr...

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
RTR said:
Epic man!
But just how old is Timmy the Evil/Super Nice Guy? DId he travel back in time or is he older than everyone?
Remember like ep 13 or so? Rob yells at his brother and he says "uhh... no... my Character isnt Timmy The Eevil...its Timmy the...Nice guy...mwhahahahahah..ha..hah?"
So im sorry, no time travel

heliosa

Jul 24, 2008
(Warning, medium wall of text ahead)

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
heliosa said:

It all makes perfect sense now. I'm surprised this hasn't been said. In the present the nader gems bring the end of the world, while in the past the nader gems kept Nader around, right? Nader, the all powerful nice guy who can do no harm? Well, when his alignment is reversed he is the all powerful evil guy who can do no good. So that means that Nader must return and cause the end of the world with his powers if the gems are reunited, suggesting that they heroes separated the gems later in the timeline but before the present.
That makes alot of sense in a head hurting way. I hate time travel.

heliosa

Jul 24, 2008
S-Unleashed said:
heliosa said:

That makes alot of sense in a head hurting way. God Ihate time travel.
Time travel is frustrating, but this is only of of the more simpler time travel events. For a more head hurting one, wiki the Grandfather Paradox. It makes even my head feel like scrambled eggs.