Unforgotten Realms: Episode 44: A "New" Quest

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 44: A "New" Quest

The Professor teleports and Schmoopy lands on his head, yet again.

Watch Video

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.

jhs5jh

Jan 18, 2009
Gutted that there's not more to watch after a two week gap, but at least the episode was decent.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
The music for Gary's re-entry is the most kick-ass thing I've ever heard.

And yay for the re-introduction of old plot devices!

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /

EDIT: Okay, people really seem to love quoting my moment of forgetfulness(stupidity). Edited to make sense now.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
I think Gary might be Nadar in disguise. I've just got a feeling....

I thought it was the town of Moonwell Pass or something....

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
decent episode, had to skip 2/5 of the "episode" just to get to the actual episode, since there was no update last week i was hoping for a longer run, but oh well.

Inglonias

Aug 4, 2009
Is it just me, or does Gary's surprise reappearance seem suspicious. I think there's about a 15% chance of Gary being Nader in disguise.

I dunno. All I know is that when characters go away for a few episodes, it never turns out well for somebody.

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
Nice episode, I look forward to the next part of the story. ( I have never watched Harry Potter or read the books, so some of the jokes might have went over my head.)

Too bad that the episode was only 4 minutes when you take out the intro and outro though. Oh well, maybe Rob's wife made him paint the house or something and he didn't have much time. I've been THERE before :)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Like a couple others I'm kinda suspicious of Gary's reappearance but the episode was funny so it's ok ... for now

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Nice,the Dragon Warrior can destroy the undestroyable, but whats with the old armour. does he equip them or something.

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
I'm not sure what his real name is. He only goes by one name The Blacksmith XD. I hope these episodes never end.

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
murphy7801 said:
these episodes keep getting shorter this make me a sad panda
sad panda indeed! after two weeks i was hoping for something longer than 5 minutes. No! you CANT take a vacation!

lightspeed

Apr 16, 2009
good ep rob and back to the good ol' questing xD! and that must be gary as nada did not know about gary's and roamin's time bet.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
I was hoping for a longer episode this time, but oh well. It continues the story at least. Maybe Rob is undergoing intense stress.

standokan

May 28, 2009
finally a quest, wasn't it moonwell pass, anyway, gary's back, finally good ol traveling and stuff, now just roaming back and i'm in UR heaven, good old UR heaven. (BTW ,does anyone have a gary/arbiter avatar, or can somebody make one?)

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
As long as that Hogwatts crap is done with. I'd like to see where this is going.

AvsJoe

May 28, 2009
Flunk said:
As long as that Hogwatts crap is done with. I'd like to see where this is going.
Agreed. I was getting pretty tired of the whole Harry Potter thing. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to the next episode. Go Shmoopy!

Apr 17, 2009
So no metal or stone can destroy the gems, but doesn't Gaary have a laser/energy sword? They could try using that, sounds a lot easier than going to the moon :p

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
i miss the old sir shmoopy, the awesome lumberjack with the viking helmet.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
maddog015 said:
Why are people confused about Gary in the past? I thought he was already in the past. Or am I forgetting something?
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing

JumpingGirraffe

Jun 18, 2009
Man, this episode is freaking awesome! :D The music was so epic, I just disliked waiting two weeks, and now, I have school starting tuesday, so now the days are going to go by slower.. D:

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
I watched all of the videos. The only season that I liked was the first one. I keep watching this videos because I know that if the first season was really good it means the show has potential, but I rarely enjoyed any of the videos after the 13th one (yes I know it was on the second season).

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
joshthor said:
i miss the old sir shmoopy, the awesome lumberjack with the viking helmet.
I miss him too, cause he was the most funniest thing in the show, used to be at least

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:
you haven't missed anything, Gary has defiantly been in the past the whole time. If you remember he was with Nailo in the arena when they encountered 'petey', he just didn't go to Hogwarts because...... actually that bit is confusing
because he wasn't a sorcerer maybe?

i don't know, i haven't got any better explanations.

CriticalQuit

Jun 16, 2009
Podunk said:
So is it supposed to be suspicious that Gaary somehow appeared in the past and found the party, or is this one of those 'don't question it, you fanboy' kind of things? : /
Gaary was already in the past. Remember the earlier episodes of season 3? he was left behind when they went to hogwats, and came back when they left.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Abengoshis said:
I think Gary might be Nadar in disguise. I've just got a feeling....

The keens of Hyu built the town of moonwell pass, so since they are in the past it's probably still being built. Though it's true that moonwell pass is the one can only be found by those that inhabit it.

Gabriel Yz

Aug 13, 2009
I hope gary will make the show quite funny now because because Without the humor, this show isn't the same anymore, The classics were the best personally.

artjorge93

Sep 3, 2009
I am going to say this know and I want you guys to think about it.

I think Douglas is Roamin.

If you think hard it makes sense because Douglas looks like him and since douglas is immune to being turn to stone it would be a way for Roamin to come back into the series. During the end of this episode you could draw the armor on Douglas and it would be Roamin.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT YOU THINK DOUGLASS IS ROAMIN!!! *mumbles*(every freaking episode)*mumbles*

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
Look Gaary's back! Anyway, nothing funny in this episode, but we've got a quest now. Time for some Lemon Granades.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Th eonly complain I can say about this ep is how short it is after a two week hiatus. After the birthday episode and the Harry Potter themed episodes, I think Rob may be getting a little lazy. But, now that we're going to the moon, I really can't complain. I never thought that the story would get back to that. Also, there's no way that "the blackest blacksmith" can't sound racist.
(sigh)...I miss Roamin.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Hamster at Dawn said:
What happened to last week's episode? I was kind of expecting something a bit better than this after waiting two weeks. You'd better be going somewhere good with this because I'm honestly starting to get tired of this show.
Spoiled little punks man.

You guys keep blaming me like it's my fault there wasn't an episode last week and trust me if you understood, you wouldn't complain.

CoffieinaCan

Aug 11, 2009
Good episode but after a two week gap I thought that u would make something a bit longer or were u bussy or something.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
To everyone who is complaining about the two week break, Rob explained it on the Unforgotten Realms site! The Escapist uploaded an episode of Appocolypse Lane instead of Unforgotten Realms. His exact quote is "Trust me, it's not my fault there isn't an episode up last week."

Also, I thought the town on the moon that could only be found by the ones who inhabit it was Moonwell Pass?

rofl jet

Aug 23, 2009
Man they're making so many references to the original episodes, I'm glad I saw them. Also they seem to be getting back to the original plot.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
wait 2 weeks and error on page :( awesome, i stupidly started reading comments ruining it for myself hope it works soon >.<!

KingDogbert

Aug 20, 2009
But they're back in time so how would wesley still be around?
hauk93 said:
God dammit they are visting the keens?! I hope we get to see Wesley again he is hilarious! nice to se a new episode keep em coming=D

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Abengoshis said:
Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.

Abengoshis

Aug 12, 2009
AboveUp said:
Abengoshis said:
Which can only be accessed by those who came from it.... a bunch of blind people thinking they can fly.
Hopefully some of that will come back.
Which of the old episodes was this? I want to see it again. :D

Feb 8, 2009
I enjoyed that one more than last week. Great episode though. I like the way the story is going, very epic. And the jokes were sweet.

But what if we? Nope.

AWESOME!

But it was on the short side for 2 weeks.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
For a moment at the end of episode I thought that If Duglas won't become Timmy the evil then he could become the paladin XD

"New" Quest and we're going to the moon... I don't know how many season can this go on about those games, but it be nice to have a new story one day - I'm not bored with this one, but fantasy world have more quest than devilery XD

zeda12123

Aug 29, 2009
lol, love this show. Glad Gaary's back ^^ can't wait to see how theyre going to get to the moon.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Ah glad to see Gary back. Moonwell pass huh? This ought to be fun to see,and Keens are getting some screen time now? Cool. Rob I give you a 10 as always.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
its epic that garys back but...

this is mostly a plot builder, but hey at least no harry potter puns anymore!

ATOwnage

Apr 17, 2009
Am I the only one that has been completely lost and confused for like, a dozen episodes?

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
FINALLY! Things are picking up and getting back to their old non-screwed up ways, these last 7-8 episodes have been pretty damn boring but if Gaary has returned then things are looking up! :)

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
I missed what happened to Gary apparently.. someone explain or did he just now show up in the past.

If they are finally going to the moon, they can Heal Schmoopy's grandma, which of course would create one hell of a paradox and I'm not sure whether gary or roamin would win.

adledog

Dec 28, 2008
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening

nate30030

Nov 21, 2008
im sorry but replacing douglas winechester with Roamin is just not going to cut it for me, unless douglas actually IS Roamin, but seriously, get him back.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
Actually why was there no episode last week? Tell us and we'll stop complaining. We'll understand man.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
omg i love un4gotten realms and im just glad that its continious cant wait to watch it! c ya nxt time! edit: okay what i said LAME o and also the town that can only be found by those who inhabit it i was like wait..... that sounds familiar... o ya! ITS ON THE FREAKING MOON!!! lol

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
i feel so stupid for just now realizing why schmoopy and eluamous look different in the opening
why? I don't get it
They're wearing old-timey clothes because they're in the past.

While this was mostly just exposition, it didn't drag on. I wonder what happened to Gary, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Craig FTW

Mar 25, 2009
Yay Gary's back! he may be in disguise though..
I wish it was longer, but at least it brought in some plot stuff, not just randomness.
Good ep!

adledog

Dec 28, 2008
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
why? I don't get it
thats their grandparents, like timmy the evil said a couple episodes back when they first went back in time

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
Spoiled little punks man.

You guys keep blaming me like it's my fault there wasn't an episode last week and trust me if you understood, you wouldn't complain.
Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.

wootcake

Mar 27, 2009
Woot, back to old school retarded questing lol. It was nice to not see Timmy playing with them and Gary back. Idk why Timmy bothers me it feels kinda like if your favorite TV show or something one of the actors got replaced or they re-drew it or something. Idk.

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
I missed what happened to Gary apparently.. someone explain or did he just now show up in the past.

If they are finally going to the moon, they can Heal Schmoopy's grandma, which of course would create one hell of a paradox and I'm not sure whether gary or roamin would win.
Shmoopy's grandma was technically healed in the future when she got the body of that princess, so she doesn't need healing again, unless they ended up getting the herb so she can use it in the future. Regarding the weapon which could destroy the Nator Gems, do you think Shmoopy's crystal would work if it could be made into a sword?

JeriShea

Jul 17, 2009
With such a long wait for such a short (yet still TOTALLY awesome, I want to be clear on this point. Like a dog begging for scraps, I love what I am given.) episode, and no explanation as to why (as far as I can tell without actually looking for a reason). I can only assume it was done to piss off those of us who do not appreciate the awesomeness of this show. Quickly everyone! We must sacrifice Rick Astley to the great Moran before the next Zero Punctuation dick joke or we are all doomed to have a punch to the face cast at... our... faces. (BTW, Sthroopy? WTF)

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Yeah, go Gary. He's not Roamin, but he's still great.

This was one of those "Yeah I guess it makes sense" eps', so no jokes and not much solid story. But without setting the stage there can be no act.

Sylfar

Aug 19, 2009
Darzen said:
Actually why was there no episode last week? Tell us and we'll stop complaining. We'll understand man.
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.

Anyways, Gaary's return isn't really suspicious, the camera wasn't even panned over to him the last episode before Hogwatts, and he just wasn't invited to the school. The continuity is kinda confusing with him in relation to them, but can't we just assume he was in a nearby town and Nador teleported them to that town and Gaary was just like "oh hey."?

Two last things. One, I don't understand, why does everyone think Douglas is Roamin? And two, I thought the town of Hugh was north through the mountains of Norrington, and that Moonwell Pass was on the moon. Maybe I'm just nitpicking there.

Tazz Azreal

Sep 4, 2009
Always a pleasure to watch the tales of Schmoopy unfold after a hard days work on a thurday night. Unfortunatly this one ep. was not as long as outhers but what the heck, eh? Glad to see that Gary is back, but where the heck did Roamin.... right he got turned to stone when he multi-classed by doin a "evil" deed (handed the nader gem to that vampire dude at the tower of ultimate wizardry). I wonder if Scmoopy and Nailo will incounter good ol' Honest Abe in the past before he was the worlds greatest soceror.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Cama Zots said:
Shit happens, we can't always meet deadlines. It's not like your a TV series creator, delays are understandable. People want more and more of your show, even if not all of them can express that without accusations and scorn.
False info is false.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
I think Rob said on the Unforgotten Realms forum that Escapist accidentally uploaded an episode of Apocalypse Lane in place of Unforgotten Realms. So this was probably last weeks episode, and either it'll all get sorted out or we'll just be a week behind and it's no big deal.
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
5 dollars sais the blacksmith is roamin they both have hammers they both have stupid names it only makes sense right?:)

Trygorn

Apr 9, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
Again, false info is false. Stop posting things for other people read as fact. All you guys need to know is the rate at which episodes are released is not 100% controlled by me or The Escapist and complaining here on the forums does nothing but hurt my tongue more. Episodes at this time are currently only being released every other week which will most likely last till the rest of the season which is 8 to 10 more episodes or so and sadly there is nothing that can currently be done about it. Stop hating and just enjoy.
shit happens, and that's all there is to it, if all people would stop flaming and care more about something, it'll be a happier place =D

Keep up the good work Rob! Would be funny to see Schmoopy as Neil Armstrong :p One small step for Nailo *push* and one BIG step for Schmoopy!

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
whaleswiththumbs said:

Shmoopy's grandma was technically healed in the future when she got the body of that princess, so she doesn't need healing again, unless they ended up getting the herb so she can use it in the future. Regarding the weapon which could destroy the Nator Gems, do you think Shmoopy's crystal would work if it could be made into a sword?
How is the smith gonna turn a gem into a sword? it's indestructable... should be an interesting montage to come...

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
I assumed the idea was to change the stone's shape so it can be used to make the edge of a blade. There was 1 town called Moonwell Pass which could supposedly only be reached by the people who lived there but I think that it was on the planet where UR takes place based on the need to go through Mt. Norington.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
TrogzTheTroll said:
Gary always is involved with good music
I think its because Gaary isnt a druid(like in ep.8) he is a barb. just look at his clothes before he became the arbiter. they are just the same as the barb who playes guitar hero when Rob talks about how awesome luberjacks are(ep. 1). now it might not be barb, it jsut sounds that way i never heard the word before i saw it on this show so dont judge me by that=P

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
my guess is that he is multiclassing bard(now i think its bard=P) and Warrior=D nice combo Gaary!

standokan

May 28, 2009
Azraellod said:
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:

But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Fellow fans of the show of Unforgotten realms , i agree that Douglas is Roamin!
Look at the hair only Roamin's hair is Blond and Douglas is brown.
So... Douglas might be Roamins Ancester.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
standokan said:
But he was a druide that counts to doesn't it? (rob and mike decided him to be a druide in the during the alternet timeline talk) and wasn't he in one of the episodes on hogwats where he starts talking but the camera doesn't pan to him?
druid=/=sorcerer.

and that scene was before they actually went to hogwats. it took place in reldawin after elumous defeated petey/elisabeth.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
woot finally worked 2 weeks for 6 mins is kinda bit lame, but looks like its going back to old UR adventures we know and love :p and GARYS BACK ALL WE NEED IS ROAMIN!

Cama Zots

Jul 10, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Cama Zots said:
False info is false.
So you're saying people hate your show so* they fill up the forums because they aren't eager see your show every week? Or that shit doesn't happen and the reason why there wasn't an episode last week was entirely your fault?

Since you did say that the delay was not intended by you, the logical assumption is that the events leading up to this episode were outside of your control. I don't know what happened, but it sounds like there was nothing you could have done about it. Shit Happens.

Aug 30, 2009
i think that douglass is gonna become that tribal keen guy they met in episode 8 because it kind of makes sense since schmoopy always talk about those guys he met in sorcery school and they are kind of going through a sorcery school. plus in those episodes he could have been having the flash backs of who he is now.

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
Podunk said:
he is in that time so he can win the alternate timeline thing that him and roman are fighting about

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
adamson1000 said:
first of all i want to say that unforgotten realms is the BEEEEEEST! but i think the older episodes in season one were better. these are to serouis
i agree

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
standokan said:
Azraellod said:
Simmo8591 said:
maddog015 said:

he was actually not a druid in this episode since he is in that body in halo so he is like a warrior or anti-paladin or some crap like that

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Podunk said:
Umm... he was already in the past?

Remember the episode where he pushed Nailo into an arena with Petey and said 'If you believe in yourself, you can do anything!'?

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
maddog015 said:
For some reason he's there, but not there at the same time.

Thunderclaw

Aug 23, 2009
Wow, that Professor Islante teleported the entire school. Maybe he's related to Schmoopy's grandma.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
Darzen said:
ok quick question WHY THE &^%$ is my name in your quote!!

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Sylfar said:
i want to know why people just keep making(false)information about why last weeks episode wasn't there like rob said stop hating and just enjoy. there is unforgotten realms and i dout its gonna stop soon. I dont know why there was no episode last week and i dont wish to know i'm just happy theres an unforgotten realms
. just be gratefull there is an episode.

Drazier

Aug 28, 2009
Gaary was in the past and just not invited to Hogwats. I think the only reason he came back is because of popular demand back on his forums.

Drazier

Aug 28, 2009
Actually it went.... The town of hue? You know of it? ITS THE TOWN ON THE GOD DAMN MOON!

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Wait a second, couldn't they just convince nader that he doesn't exist?

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
they could but what kind of a plot builder finale would that be? A suckish one
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
randommaster said:
nate30030 said:
adledog said:
why? I don't get it
They're wearing old-timey clothes because they're in the past.

While this was mostly just exposition, it didn't drag on. I wonder what happened to Gary, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.
hee hee dumbass by the way happy 130th comment yaaay and i have to type unnecissarily to avoid being put on probation again! yay!

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Regarding convincing Nader he doesn't exist, would that work considering how Nader knows that believing in nothing causes him to cease to exist already?

storne

Jul 14, 2009
why is everybody suspicious of gary's reentry? Gary's so awesome, he could almsot beat chuck norris, so obviously he could find the group and know exactly what was going on without any trouble! JEEZ YOU GUYZ ARE MORN FAGGOTS!! ah I kid, I kid.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
petey hunter said:
I just Realized something, if its impossile to dent or scratch a Nador gem, How can you turn one into a sword
There is a possibility that the blacksmith will have something which is made out of the same material as the gems which could be used to shape Shmoopy's gem.

BorutaDevil

Jul 3, 2009
yaaay!! garry is back :D but seriously rob u gotta bring back the 10 min runtime cuz we get like 2 min total out of each episode cuz of em stupid credits and intros :( but good job and keep it up :)

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
The second he started giving the description of the town, I lost it. It was more of the memories of the first time they did that joke than anything else (NPC's can say more than one thing, Rob!). Great job bringing up that town again.

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
I understand that. It's just that it seems that going to get a legendary blade, while cool, is completely unnecessary.
sometimes unnecesary can be an ingrediant for a damn good show

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Yay! we're semi-back to the original quest! hells yeah =P they better freakin get that herb! >.< and grandma shmoopy better be sick again! =P

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Can't wait for the next one. Maybe the black smith will make num chucks instend or new armor.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
ive seen dragonlance go to the moon
ive seen forgotten realms go to the moon
now i will see unforgotten realms go to the moon probably i guess who knows but i bet it will be epic

Gromitt

Sep 2, 2009
Take another two weeks for the next one, back make it 10 mins at least please?!

Love your work but 5 mins just seems so short.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
Yeah. It also makes for an completely stupid show/show filled with characters that are idiots. Fits robs style. I mean that in the best possible way, as it is a damn good show.
percisly

daniel121

May 22, 2009
i wonder if they thought about the possibility of making nador believe hes good? cause if he believes hes good then he kinda will be

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
That would be an interresting solution, daniel. The only problem is that there's a chance that he'd try to kill whoever was trying to convince him that he's actually good, which would reinforce the idea that he's evil to him.

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
awww man, i mean i waited two weeks for you guys to stand there dialoging??? some action please

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
not that im complaining, it just after two week i was hoping for a 16 min episodes with major charecter and plot development, nice that garys finaly back though, im still holding out for roamin

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
then your obviously watching the wrong show, UR was built on this stupid stuff

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
The dragon warrior in episode 29 looks like the old schmoopy, is he going to put on his old gear, thats what i want to know not the episode problem, like in episode 15, rob knows what he's doing.

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
mr.goodbar779 said:
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
well obviosly your quoting the wrong qoute. thats what were talking about so if you can't read english go cry on some other fourms
opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
ok i just watched episode 8 and the town of hue is NOT on the moon, moonwell pass is on the moon, hue was the town they were trying to get to when they were going through the mountians of norrington, and in hue they were suposed to be looking for somone that can take them to the moon. sooo basicaly, is this intentional plot development or did UR really forget their own town names and locations???????

Silencer13

May 12, 2009
Yaaay gary but i Still miss roman
Anyone else miss the old intros to the episode

the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro
to the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to
the following episode that may or may not contian an intro to

mr.goodbar779

Aug 30, 2009
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
AbeLincoln said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
mr.goodbar779 said:
jboking said:
percisly
opps, sorry bout that miss read, =P my bad
percisly XP

lordvader77

Mar 21, 2009
ok i'm sooooooooo confused: in the last episode [SPOILERS] timmy the "really nice guy" got transformed by the spell into timmy the evil. So, why in this episode were they saying that it was Nadar who was transformed, not Timmy? i rewatched both and i don't understand.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
Timmy did get transformed but at the end of the episode, he stabs Nador with the hexxed blade that Schmoopy used on him, hence why Nador started turning green.

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
Walrus Man said:
What's happening? Urealms appears to have been replaced by Apocalypse Lane again. Is UR becoming every other week again? Even if the lenght gets doubled like before, I prefer weekly.
well said mate

Nator

Jul 24, 2009
mayby he got more to do than make a show for people that just complain?

durr2

Jun 13, 2009
Sewblon said:
The intro sequence lasts for to long. This plot would be much more compelling if I didn't already know that they don't destroy the Nader Crystals and Maelstrom kills Shmoopy in the future, because this entire plot happens in the past and I already know that Shmoopy is the Dragon Warrior. At least they are out of Hog Wats, ever since they got there it was just the same plot over and over. I get that it was part of the Harry Potter joke, but one episode of Harry Potter parodies should have been enough.
not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good

Athen

May 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

That rhino was flying strangely high...
WHY CAN'T ANYONE REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!
They are in the past, Maelstrom0 is in the future compared to them, and so is the Rhino!

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
durr2 said:
Sewblon said:
not necessarily, Rob is using the dragon warrior death as a plot device in order to screw with the audience so they conclude what you concluded, for all we know Douglas could have equipped the beard and ran off into the future with god knows what plot device.Point is, UR isn't very predictable and commitment is the peak of comedy so 5 harry potter episodes is pretty good
You are probably right about the Dragon Warrior death. Now that you mention it, faking his own death to make use of an obscure exploit sounds exactly like Sir Shmoopy. About the Harry Potter thing, I have not had any direct exposure to the Harry Potter mythos for years. So I did not find it funny beyond the second Harry Potter episode.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
I can't wait for the next on. This is the best thing on the net and all you whinniers can stick it.

PhiMuLady

Aug 27, 2009
OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.

Chaos Mage

Jan 29, 2009
1 - I am glad Gaary is back (wishing that Roamin would return though).
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.
3 - It is hilarious that Schmoopy created his own worst enemy!

I Love Unforgotten Realms! Keep 'em coming!!!

Fearforesta

May 1, 2009
Kyp said:
Rob, you totally don't get enough compliments here on these forums, so I want to say (as I think I've said before) that your show is always entertaining and I love the plot line and all the crazy wacko-ness....it is truly the greatest delight on the internet
Definitely.

fishbeinb

Jun 13, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Finally! We're back on track! But if they get the herb, what will they do? And what about Maelstrom0- wait a sec...

That rhino was flying strangely high...
you sir are a genius... really thats brilliant

daniel121

May 22, 2009
PhiMuLady said:
OMG it is happening again! It is like some bad movie. I will wait another week, but this is evil.
rob stated earlier in the comments that it will be every two weeks till further notice

GuitarMonkey5180

Jul 17, 2009
I've been watching this show since before it was on escapist and when episode 4 came out in from the original classics. This show keeps getting funnier and funnier and is good having a plot in it as well. if people keep complaining about plots amd other random stuff that should be improved, go make your own show and make the plot you want, enough said.

"Ooooh look, a muffin!"
-Sir Schmoopy of Awsometon

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Chaos Mage said:
2 - How the F*CK could Gaary be Nater in disguise (in the episode preluding the bad Harry Potter referenced episodes, Gaary and Nater were in the same room. It was the same episode Schmoopy met up with Nailo). There is no way that Gaary and Nater could be one in the same.
I think the theory was that Nator was impersonating Gaary in the last episode rather then people suggesting that he was always Gaary.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
soo... what about this "the blackest blacksmith you will ever meet." does anyone else think he is going to be as white as Schmoopy's robes?

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Sewblon said:
you DON'T know that, because it makes no goddamn sense. If Schmoopy knew that maelstrom was gonna do bad stuff, why not just kill him and be done with it? And they actually SAY that the Nador gems are destroyed ("The nador gems have come BACK into existence" "i know you only wish to unite the gems to destroy them for ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS")

hauk93

Aug 28, 2009
I am still wandering where that flare the dragon warrior "tried" to hit maelstrom with went, it will probibly be very clever and well thought out, just like evrything with this last season. to manage to give UFR a plot is a bigger miracle than walking on water! great work Robert M

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Maybe he only needed 7 experience to lvl up and learn the spell Self ressurection. :p

skydreia

Sep 14, 2009
I just wanted to say that your movies are great, and that if you need a vacation from making them I'll be part of the 2% that understands =3

annnddd the escapist store reeeeally needs groundbold plushies ; ; i want one sooo bad ; ;

Maxor003

Jul 13, 2009
I can only determine one thing from Urealms being updated once every two weeks Rob is getting married... duhn duhn duhn

MikeSSJ

Aug 24, 2009
jboking said:
Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
MikeSSJ said:
jboking said:
Nader already believed in nothing once before, and the gems brought him back. Why should this time be different?

(unless my memory is off here)
I'm not sure, I suppose that would give them a better reason to go get a legendary sword FROM THE MOON.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
well the gems are holding nader there.so even if he believed in nothing he wouldn't vanish because the gems are together

Tempest Fennac

Aug 30, 2009
Darkshroud42 said:
I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...
He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).

Darkshroud42

Sep 16, 2009
Tempest Fennac said:
Darkshroud42 said:
I wonder how Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town got her hands on Jacque...
He may have been evacuated with the students, or one of the other characters may have him (if he didn't go to the moon with the others, that would explain why Madame Powerful Enchantress of this Town had him).
Or he might go the moon and something could happen there. Who knows? ^_^

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
o_O An awesome plot now would be that someone casted a spell that they go back and have to do everything over again but destroy the first Nader Gem and face Maelstrom and the Kobolds!:p

Chaos Mage

Jan 29, 2009
K, maybe I misinterpreted and you may have a point considering that Gaary has been gone for like 8 episodes and then suddenly reappears...but still, Gaary and Roamin are two of my favorite characters!

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
Why can't people stop making random assumptions about what's going to happen and crying about how the episode skipped a week instead of just talking about THIS episode. If something comes up, what the hell do you care, you're not the one making the show, just let Rob do his thing. If it's going to be every other week, so be it. I'd much rather have that than never again. If you don't appreciate it, then GTFO, nobody's making you keep watching the series.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
The moon huh...

Final Fantasy IV anyone?

Which reminds me I have to steal my sister's DS and get on with that game.

Cecil=Badass