Unforgotten Realms: Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

Zemnexx

May 24, 2008
OMFG, that was hilarious, I liked it alot, I really had no intention to because I thought the voice acting was bad, but it really pulled through and the voices fit perfect for the comedy you going after, looking forward to future Eps, gj.

prinny_dood

Jun 11, 2008
Is that supposed to be a Knome(from Dungeon Explorer) in front of the blacksmith? I think it is but others had doubts that it was a reference.

Hive-Mind

Jul 2, 2008
I thought this was very good, and I have to say that I am a little saddened by all the negative comments. Unless I missed something, just because a piece of comedy does not sarcastically berate the rest of the world does not make it bad. There are many types of comedy, and just because you may not like a particular one (or, more probably, only like a particular type) does not make all the rest terrible.

Also, so what if it makes fun of DnD, it was done in good humour, not trying to make DnD players feel stupid...

Whatever, I thought it was excellent, well done!

DerGermanGuy

Jul 10, 2008
Damn never had known this is on Newgrounds... Gonna check this now. And yeah I like it too.
Can't wait till the next is coming.

Yunadanta

Apr 16, 2008
On Newgrounds i gave the original about a 9/10. This remake gets a 4 or 5/10 at best, not even close to as funny as the original cuz the jokes are worn out from it but also the terrible animation was one of the things that made it funnier (in the originals).
I'll watch the others to see if they are any good but at the moment i'd rather see what happens next since i haven't got any real expectations for them.

P.S. Still waiting for the next part after the original episode 8, if Newgrounds is to be believe its been well over a year now....

snipingranger

Jul 22, 2008
Hey rob, I've been a longtime fan of your videos, with pepitoz, and jimmy the mage..and with the original Unforgotten realm series. The series is awesome, I love the new lumberjack joke :)
But what happened to the old videos? I loved that one episode with that guild killing the dragon :p

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
lmao
the begining really made me laugh
that was awesome, i can sense fanboyism trying to grasp me in its twig-like fingers
lets hope it does XD

Nebr66

Aug 8, 2008
wow, i remember watching the original first episode. the cocept has really gone far since then

wahi

Jul 24, 2008
this series grows on me, like a cute little puppy... naah can't come up with an original similie....

Crackfest

Oct 4, 2008
Very well animated and comical. This being the first episode I will give this series a try to see how it develops.

YakeshiProdier

Oct 26, 2008
Dude. This is so awesome. Just simply awesome. That's all. I truly admire you and you're hard work. I don't know how hard you work, but I know you don't get payed and that is why you rule so freakin' hard.