Unforgotten Realms: Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
The UR Drunk Game: From now on in this series, every time you see a monacle, you must take a shot. Some episodes may require keeping a medic on hand.

Logicality

Feb 8, 2008
Now that was funny! This is the first time I've ever watched this, so I had to start from the beginning.

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
likalaruku said:
The UR Drunk Game: From now on in this series, every time you see a monacle, you must take a shot. Some episodes may require keeping a medic on hand.
I am loving this idea :)

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
this series cracks me up!

for the ppl who dont like i have to ask (just out of curiosity) have u ever played games like baldurs gate or neverwinter nights? if u havnt i cud kinda understand why u wudnt find it funny, some of the jokes r a tad esoteric. if u have tho and still didnt like it fair enough! it just reminded me of baldurs gate so much i actually went and bought another copy of that game becoz i havnt played it in so long lol.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
LOL, I just watched the original here: http://www.urealms.com/flash/epi1.html

<3 The old school sound effects. Especially the Double Dragon punch sound on EP2. :D

Bendebec

Jun 18, 2009
I don't like it as much as other stuff on the escapist, I'll try to get into it, but so far it hasn't got a huge amount of very good okes. And yes, the voices WILL drive me into a killing spree, even though they are a bit quiet

kijo98

Jul 29, 2009
19+4 that means i scoooore

also it sounds like he rushed it his voice sounded really fast he acted like he did not wanna remake the episode he talked to f4st m4n 17 w45 50 h4rd 70 und3r 574nd 7h3m!

SHMOOPY FTW 133720r2!

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Episode One: The Remaking of Heroes

The epic tale of Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon, the dual nunchuk-wielding sorcerer and Eluamous Nailo, Master Wizard in training (AKA Rob and Mike) and their animated adventures in the Unforgotten Realms (AKA, Mike's homebrew role playing game).

Watch Video
Check this out, look what they did to your show :)

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Ah, it feels good to watch this again.
Remember kids: If someone calls you an asshole, it means that you are dualwielding nunchuck Abraham Lincoln. Be proud of it.