Unforgotten Realms: Episode Six: WTB Ogre Slaying Knife

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
"I will not be defeated!" *blow* lol
that was a great episode, lots of funny things and interesting teasers...

Ogre sound for the win!

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
wow the last one had me thinking these were clutching at straws, but this was vastly entertaining.

Jamess

Jun 9, 2008
This has been my favourite of the episodes since the second one. I did like how it continued from another episode and stuck to that plot point, but that is not to say that I did not enjoy the really random episodes.

Rayath

Jul 23, 2008
Dude that episode was epic.
I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, (pfffff)
Keep them comming :)

Rampancy

Jul 8, 2008
Heh. Pretty good, but I personally liked earlier ones a bit better.

Highlight of this episode: OGRESOUND!!!

And I have no freaking clue why.

PhrozenFox

Jul 18, 2008
I noticed that Petey would only get healed by 5 when he would get hit by 6 XD

But then near the end of the battle, I figured out that everybody healed him at once.

Good job!

Twitchyeye

Dec 6, 2007
Only you, Rob. Only you can take the lamest strategy ever and make it EPIC. If I wore a hat, it would be off to you. :)

fat american

Apr 2, 2008
I'm going to count down to every Unforgotten Realms episode and soon enough, Fallout 3 will be here and Darfur will be the best place to live right next to the U.S.A.. Great episode.

Dramus

Jul 12, 2008
I don't see why this episode is so popular, or why people are hating on episode 5. I personally thought that what made this good were all the random jokes. It's okay to have some plot, battles, etc. but only to advance the comedy. Most of the episode was really just to resolve the ogre battle, too much nitty gritty 'this is what we need to do' stuff as opposed to 4's 'some jokes, then plan c'. That's not to say this episode was bad, and maybe I'd like it better if I actually did some tabletop gaming, but I hope he sticks with his original form.
Also, when's Roamin coming back? Him and Gary left me in hysterics for at least a week.

Wink182

Jul 27, 2008
That video was hilarious! "Ogre Sounds". Does anyone know how to put urealms onto an iPod?

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
Swords of Light is a spell card....

"What was the point of that?" "To increace his size dumbass." lol the obvious.

"Now Petey, eat us!" WTH was all I could think.

But the best line was "Isn't it obvious, the Ogre's Balls are resistant to magic."

Chest pain, uh oh. Also, it's nice to see a bit of a coherant plot forming. I don't mind new things hapening, as long as other things happen. Now I just have to wait for the next episode...start the waiting montage!

ohjeez

Jul 28, 2008
Pretty funny episode, but I have to say that it was kind of spoiled for me when Rob started saying stuff like "What f*ggotry is this?" or just directly calling Mike a f*g. It was one thing when he was just generally teasing him about such things (along the lines of "I figured you'd like being inside another guy", etc.), although even that was a bit overdone... but does anyone else find it just annoying that we are just busting out with totally offensive terms as if they were just good comedy? The coolness factor of Unforgotten Realms is way down for me now that I realize that the creator actually has a pretty derogatory attitude towards gay people.