Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
mitsoxfan said:
Virgil said:
Doctor Itt said:
when is the next episode? WE NEEDS IT *Hunches over after removing most clothing* WE NEEDS IT!!!
Tomorrow afternoon. I believe that they try to get them up between 12:00-13:00 EST, but tomorrow's episode will probably be a bit late (Russ, video editor extraordinaire, will be on a plane on the way back to the office at that time)
Tell the pilot to step on it! Or however pilots make plans go faster, you know, that throttle thingy.. Push it forward more or something...
Or Russ can parashoot out of the plane and in through a window. Make sure you record that.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
The real question is why B if you press B to jump then whats A for and if its a SNES controller what about Y, X, L and R. Lol, I remember playing Unforgotten Realms with an NES controller pretty sweet game.

Luka

May 15, 2008
Just thought I'd leave a comment, since i didn't before :) Watching all the episodes over again is just plain awesome ;)

zygia

Mar 14, 2009
Actually I've got a friend who plays in exact same way, that makes the episodes a little less funny as I'm constantly reminded of my GM failures.

"ME: The corridor slightly turns left.
Friend: I attack it!
Me: Attack what?
Friend: Slight left turn.
Everyone: O__O"

Nemorov

May 20, 2009
Ah... this is why they never let me play anything below neutral evil on the alignment-o-meter. Because we would be mauled by the Watch every time we entered a town. "Oh, I'm sorry madame... I seem to have cut off your head... "

kotorfan04

Aug 7, 2009
I know I am reviving an old threat here but I just wanted to say that I have had that weird 19 + 4 that means I score line stuck in my head.