Unforgotten Realms: Episode Two: Press B to Jump

VTSK

Jun 3, 2008
The original series is way better. Also, why does everyone in this remake look like their about to fall over drunk?

PS: Anyone who wants to see the original series (which has more episodes), you can see it on Newgrounds or Youtube

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
VTSK said:
The original series is way better. Also, why does everyone in this remake look like their about to fall over drunk?

PS: Anyone who wants to see the original series (which has more episodes), you can see it on Newgrounds or Youtube
THANK YOU, TOTALLY HELPFUL FOR MY CAUSE! A+

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
SirSchmoopy said:
THANK YOU, TOTALLY HELPFUL FOR MY CAUSE! A+
Well, I went back and watched the first two episodes of the original on newgrounds, and in my opinion the new ones are much better. Not only the art and animation, which are the more obvious differences, but the reworked script really shows how much experience you gained over the course of making the original episodes.

At least +5 EXP per episode. I'm pretty sure you leveled.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Xwii360 said:
VTSK said:

Dude, get the fuck off the forums unless you have positive feedback or constructive criticism.
Let it go.

roo18

Oct 8, 2007
Ok, that was pretty awesome. I can finally say I've seen it and loved it!

whistleduck

Mar 27, 2008
spot on, I loved it! make me chuckle out loud, keep it up! can't wait to see what other exploits they manage to get themselves into...

Luhaja

Jun 4, 2008
The judge scenes were the best for me, probably because I didnt know they were coming. GUILTY!!! same applies to the lumberjack thing. :)

Im really looking forward till when this series gets some more episodes.

Knorvip

May 29, 2008
Xwii360 said:
DGKT93 said:
could any one give me a link to the site were the old episodes are?
urealms.com

really it's not that hard to figure out.. :p
Apparently it is, because they are not on urealms.com anymore. Search for them on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZ9ozauZMs

YorroZ

Jun 5, 2008
This Unforgotten Realms episode is awesome.

just one word:

awesome

Keep up tha good work!

Zoroastres

Sep 13, 2007
I've been playing D&D based computer games for years, ever since Baldur's Gate came out, and I have to say that I never really understood how the hell all that "rolling" worked 'till I watched this video a few days ago. o__O

Very funny stuff. How long 'till the next one?

jimborg

Jun 7, 2008
Robert Moran is a genious... I'm completely addicted to Unforgotten Realms and The Escapist can thank Robert because he's the reason I'm here and the reason I'll subscribe and look at their other content.

jimborg

Jun 7, 2008
P.S. Make sure to digg this:

http://digg.com/comics_animation/Unforgotten_Realms_Episode_One_The_Remaking_of_Heroes_2