Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Heh, i'm just going to say good luck to the good guys.... damn those stats were high

Bourguit

Oct 19, 2008
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Can't breathe...too excited...Timmy is...the best villian ever...

HvD

Lord of Dragons
Apr 16, 2009
Stop teasing and start releasing already! As an aside, I knew little siblings were always a pain in the rear, but Timmy is truly Timmy the Evil.

Athen

May 7, 2009
Klagermeister said:
Athen said:
Zayren said:
Was that an arm on a pedestal..?
That was the hand of Thor
Nope, it's the "Hand of God" from the Christmas episode.
Maelstrom in episode 28 or something gos to get the hand of Thor. They pretty much made the hand of god and the hand of Thor the same thing.

JarotV

Apr 14, 2009
Do not change a thing. You are doing this perfectly, UR is the reason I come to the escapist. Seriously I loved the trailer and would actually love to see another one, like someone suggested, for maybe the good side.

As a side note, anyone who does not like the trailer obviously does not like UR. This is the same humor that has been used since episode one.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I thought this was just going to be a few clips thrown together but it was brilliant. I'm not a WoW follower so I didn't get any of those references but the general humour, like adding the 0 to Maelstrom's name or Timmy singing in the background, was top notch. Can't wait for season 3 now!

Ristychan

Aug 13, 2008
so... is this stuff really gonna happen in season 3? cause if so it's going to be the most epicly epic thing in the history of epicness

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Ye i must agree, i hope its 1 week left cause it took already 3 weeks for a trailer.
Still im looking forward for season 3 :)

Athen

May 7, 2009
Ristychan said:
so... is this stuff really gonna happen in season 3? cause if so it's going to be the most epicly epic thing in the history of epicness
Epic man, epic

restoshammyman

Jan 5, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Just an FYI. I don't have to release an episode for up to four weeks between seasons. The trailer was a bonus to tie you over but maybe next time I'll save my energy.

Or you idiots could wake up and realize this "Trailer" is as good if not better then some full episodes you have seen in the past anyway and the only reason it's called a trailer is to let me do something different then a normal typical episode. I'm simply always amazed how rude people are when watching something that's completely free on the interwebs.
rob.
why do you even talk back to people?
this is your show, and you can do what ever you want with it.
you think it should have a story then it should. you think it should make no sense then make it so.
if you stop talking to em. maybe they'll shut the hell up.
and even if they don't. when you stop talking back. they see you don't give 2 shits about what they think.
like any art. the artist does what he thinks is right and fuck everyone else.

URfan

May 14, 2009
Seamus8 said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Michael_McCloud said:
I like where this is going, though I think it would have been a better design choice to make Maelstromo be the same build with more of an "Aura of doom" going on. I've never cared for huge buff-up transformations.
He absorbed the remains of Thor, gonna get a little bigger then normal from that.
Oh wow for once I failed horribly at guessing a plotline...

The hand of thor.. should have seen that comming. I thought he wanted the Cr of Ab for the dragonwarrior.

alexgher said:
YOU SPENT ALL THAT BLOODY TIME MAKING A FUCKING TRAILER???? FUCK YOU
This trailer had some of the funniest material in UR history. The rhino character sheet, the whole WotLK premise, and especially Maelstom0's face after he recieved his male enhancement.
HE IS RIGHT U WAITED ALL THIS TIME TO MAKE A TRAILER!!! A PRETTY GOOD TRAILER BUT STILL!!!

Moose Fisher

Feb 11, 2009
Loved the parody!

I do hope you change Maelstrom to something similar to his old self. Hulk-strom looks too much like some generic monster than villain.

If the ogre fight took an episode, think how long it will take to beat the undead rhino dragon!

Raykz

Aug 8, 2008
OMG, NICE. Can't wait :p. Loved the undead rhino, BTW, those stats on the Undead Rhino XD, how in the world are they going to beat something with stats that go off the charts, lol. Can't wait to see how they'll manage to defeat him :p.

wunderguy

Sep 4, 2008
was it just me or did that seem rather wrath of the lich king a little. if you look at it and tilt your head a bit