Unforgotten Realms: Season 3 Trailer

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Am I the only one who thinks Maelstrom looked slightly like a warewolf at the end? Ware-strom!

Also, are we gonna get a good guy trialer next, since this was focused on the bad guy and stuff?

Crash486

Oct 18, 2008
That's a top notch sound track. How did you convince Amy Winehouse to do the vocal work?

Also, why did Maelstrom0 grow a double chin?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Damn, Timmy is a dick
I thought ROb already taught him a lesson

Letsrock456

May 1, 2009
"I wanna cast a punch to timmy's face..."

Awesome xD

And that season 3 trailer did for me what Able linken did for sorcery.

Pure. Awesomeness.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
That was impressive. I was expecting just a crude splicing of clips from the early episodes of the next season, I was wrong...

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
sorry i cant help but ask...

is he actually going to be called Maelstromo or is that just making fun of him putting zeroes behind everything else?

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Blizzard ripped Rob off!

Love the flying undead rhino instead of Saragosa lol.

I'm going to make the first fan-whinge of the season, if Timmy is now playing Maelstrom0 what happens to Timmy the Evil's dark night character and Prof.Walrus?

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Resistance205 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Maelstrom looked slightly like a warewolf at the end? Ware-strom!

Also, are we gonna get a good guy trialer next, since this was focused on the bad guy and stuff?
just to be a nerd, it's not warewolf it's werewolf and also werewolf means man-wolf so man-strom doesn't quite cut it. the appropriate word would be were-kobold or kobold-wolf (nerd phase complete).
on topic this was badass.