Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Chamber of Classified Information

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
I loved how in this episode, Rob put two awesome things and put them together to make it even more epic and awesome. Walrus pirates are win. Good job Rob.

EDIT: Hey, that rhymes! XD

plotter

Jul 18, 2009
Okokok. Douglas could be gavin. Just building on the possibility that he has been seen casting eternal slumber. Also, the resistances given to a vampire are apt. And when roamin multiclassed (likely monk,) gavin, who was a sorcerer, (as it is said only powerful sorcerers can cast the spell, douglas could only do it badly, IE wrong,) was able to face roamin hand to hand, and roamin is of a physical class. Also, douglas's puberty makes him seem less and less like timmy the evil.

The sins of the unforgotten are likely linked to the use of powers linked to the nader gems. thus a powerful spell might be intertwined with their powers, their use may be pertinent to it, or causing an action that through normal means would only be possible with the gems, would cause a sin. Nader was surprised to see shmoopie's sins, because he didn't think that there was other copies of the gems, and he would not have been able to sin so much with out their powers, and thusly though he was the dragon warrior. When shmoopie metagamed, he likely activate another one of the sins, because it would normally only be possible to find out what would happen next in the encounter with one of the gems. One of the gems can be assumed to govern either time control, or a knowledge and clairaudience and clairvoyance of what would happen over time, since the believers are omniscient.

Since Nader can do no wrong, and the walrus pirate is already present in the room, so the real nader must have talked in the opening ceremony, he must have meant it seriously that there was a reason not to go into the room. Therefore, the guy who taught "eternal slumber" is evil, if he is taking them deeper, or good if he isn't.

Also, the jaque the axe is likely the transforming man, who took the appearance of roamin's ancestor before. He likely got transformed into the body of an axe, or simply lost memories of his full power and goals while he was stuck as an axe.

Elizabeth cackleberg AKA petey is likely weeker in later times, and earlier episodes, due to the decay that began to effect over hundreds of years on shmoopie's necromantic spell. The reason that spell gave him a sin is likely due to the nader gems having a governance over life and death as well, thus as it was explained before, he transgressed on the domains of the gems, incurring one of the sins.

Rad619619

Mar 21, 2009
THIS took you 2 weeks to make? You obviously are either:
1. Lazy (no offence)
2. You should get a friend or 2 helping you make the show.

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Rad619619 said:
1. Lazy (no offence)
He tried tgat,didn't work.

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Could somebody please what hell sins of the unforgotten are, what causes schmoopy to get them and what hell they have to do with anything that goes on in this crazy show?!

Other than that, good episode, although a year in Hogwats is every short compared to my school year.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Nice episode, enjoyed it :)

Although its 'Douglas', not 'Douglass' - I should know, its my name!

plotter

Jul 18, 2009
Sins of the unforgotten are so far loosely defined. Only Nader and possibly those of the elusive, paradoxical and evil "Order of Chaos" seem to know for sure. Other knowledgeable people may know, citing how the king knew that he had to surrender Shmoopy and Nailo to Nader's teachings at the discovery of their numerous sins of the unforgotten that they had already accumulated.

TalonsOfWar

Jul 1, 2009
Rad619619 said:
1. Lazy (no offence)
hey all that matters is that ur is back in business

Arod1995

Jul 19, 2009
if douglas was going to become Roamin then roamin wouldntve become a statue at the wizard tower because then hed be immune :D

Peter Griffin

Mar 7, 2009
cutekittenkyti said:
Ickabod said:
Douglas still looks like the begger in episode 1. He's either him or Roamin.
ummmm
obviously he's going to be timmy the evil o_O
mistreated as a kid, everyone doesn't like him, espcially blames schmoopy and nailo...

anyone else see the boot2dahead obviousness?
It is the exact same character in a different shirt.

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
TalonsOfWar said:
Rad619619 said:
1. Lazy (no offence)
hey all that matters is that ur is back in business
Well i'll be honest it proves that UR Should be a weekly thing but still not convinced that it was the greatest of episodes. Hey ho maybe next week ... if not i think it's a UR break for me and hopefully the 'i miss it appeal' will give it new life :)

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Hehe, cool episode Rob, I see more events are unfolding at Hogwats, and Schmoopy has a 3rd Sin now, though I wonder what that other different looking mark next to them is (unless that shows they're Sins of the Unforgotten). Rob better be careful, because each time it happens he suffers a worse heart attack.

Interesting development that Douglas turned to stone, and that he grew over the Summer. Also cool to see Petey/Elizabeth Cackleburr come back and whoop some butt, I guess at some point they'll get depowered because in the past she's still insanely powerful (even after death - which I assumed would make her weaker, but I see she's still got it.), and in the present she can only poison, bite and 'eat'. Still it's nice to see her one-shot the Walrus Pirate (who I assumed would become Professor Walrus, but is now dead) and come to Schmoopy and Elaumous' aid, even though 'Wigglytuff' killed her in the first place.

I figure Douglas will go on to become Roamin (even though his real name is Shubert and Douglas' real name isn't Douglas), since they were both affected by Stone Dream and took the same pose when it happened. He could also be Timmy the Evil as cutekittenkyti said, but he could be neither, we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, awesome episode Rob, keep up the good work. :)

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
cutekittenkyti said:
Ickabod said:
Douglas still looks like the begger in episode 1. He's either him or Roamin.
ummmm
obviously he's going to be timmy the evil o_O
mistreated as a kid, everyone doesn't like him, espcially blames schmoopy and nailo...

anyone else see the boot2dahead obviousness?
Makes sense, they do have similarities, but i like the beggar idea better..

Nice one, I forgot what I was gonna say

Price0331

Mar 8, 2009
I'm not exactly sure how this episode was "epic" enough to make it draw out two weeks, but it was ok.

But at least now I know roamin is coming back, he's my favorite character next to gaary, both of which is the reason these episodes haven't really sparked my interest.