Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
Modern "rap music" is among my most-hated issues, so this video was the sh*t!

PS: Loved the Princess Bride reference!

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
I don't think it means what you think it means.
Epic movie, watched it with my family

The voiceacting sucked on the game's part.

4fromK

Apr 15, 2009
"not like you hollywood-prettyboy-hollywood gangsters."
I can't beleive they let that one slide.
EDIT: oh, and after watching this, I can see what Yahtzee meant about not being sure whether or not Fiddy was making sibtle jokes at his own expense, or whether the scriptwriter was fucking with him.

DUD683

Mar 4, 2009
Tmcmistress said:
APPCRASH said:
Anyone else notice that when Fiddy was chasing that girl and the grenade exploded that his weapon changed? He was running and shooting what looked like a Colt M4 carbine but then when he gets back up it's magically a Kalashnikov model 47?
I don't think anyone else cared that much. They were too distracted by the horror.

Favorite bit has to be when they start doing the X-Files theme in response to the guy saying "Trust no one."
Idk, I for one think fiddies ability to channel the power of his awful speech into weapons transmophigation magic is very impressive.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Anyone noticed the gunfire sounds identical to the gunfire in Farcry 1 in this cutscene?

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
DRUNK_CANADIAN said:
dietpeachsnapple said:
Is it just me, or is unskippable doing all of the games that Yahtzee has reviewed?

I am not complaining because lightning has struck twice EVERY time thus far, but I am curious.
I don't think unskippable is funded like ZP is, so basically they pass off the games...I could be wrong in this
Possible, certainly. Thank you for your thoughts.

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
Great episode...the fact that 50 Cent was shot 9 times accounts for so much...

Also liked the referrence to Odessa Tx. It's my home town.

DasAShinyGolash

May 20, 2009
i like it when you do dumb games, especially this one. t sounds wrong when there's guy is saying the f-word with an accent

Raziel5150

Mar 16, 2009
I love "Unskippable", but after watching 1min of this, I had to close it. I laughed & all at the fact of them making fun of the game, but then reality hit me that this is 50's 2nd game. Why is there a 2nd game? Who would give two shits about a game from an untalented, worthless, piece of trash who should've died when he was shot nine times. *shakes head* Just listening to 50's voice-over's made me wanna puke.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
This shit was funny, but it couldn't take away from the sad fact that they are making video games based on 50 Cent, or maybe it is funny that they are wasting video game talne and resources on making games based on an ex-crack dealer who almost got his ass killed and then suddenly ends up being a multi-million dollar earning rap artist. 50 cent's ego far outweighs his lack of talent. And as someone pointed out earlier, this is the SECOND 50 Cent game, FFS why the hell was there even a first one.../sigh

If I was a developer for this game or any game featuring 50 Cent, my response would be "Don't put my name in the credits...just pay me"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Brest physics are often the most popular physics in a game for some reason. Does 50 cent always perform wearing body armor or are the character designers just ridiculously lazy?