Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
GodsOneMistake said:
Good episode, but this game has such a stupid ass concept. 50 would get his ass blown off in seconds by people who are actually fucking trained in combat. The streets of New York or any city in America are nothing compared to life in any middle eastern country.
Yeah, watch "fifty" glorify himself like that inspired both eye rolls, nausia, dizziness, and vomiting. The last two are elevated versions of the first two, but are worth mentioning. :) Seeing him act like a wannabe badass makes me question his OG status. Sure the guy got shot 9 times and lived to talk about it. Street cred is earned. But when a man feels the need to trump up himself like that makes me think he's over compensating... heavily.

At least we all know that the middle east and real world would really kill "Fifty." Walking all over everyones system and being generally disrespectful will get a fool killed with the swiftness in a war zone.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
Anyone else notice that when Fiddy was chasing that girl and the grenade exploded that his weapon changed? He was running and shooting what looked like a Colt M4 carbine but then when he gets back up it's magically a Kalashnikov model 47?

Tmcmistress

Sep 19, 2008
APPCRASH said:
Anyone else notice that when Fiddy was chasing that girl and the grenade exploded that his weapon changed? He was running and shooting what looked like a Colt M4 carbine but then when he gets back up it's magically a Kalashnikov model 47?
I don't think anyone else cared that much. They were too distracted by the horror.

Favorite bit has to be when they start doing the X-Files theme in response to the guy saying "Trust no one."

MrShrike

Oct 27, 2008
Operations said:
I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!
who was the most unlikeable in your opinion?
Nailed the games absurd nature, keep it up.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
That was a great episode and a horrific cut scene. This is one game I will never play.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"...these are all things I cannot get you." :)
"This is why I don't work with Americans!"

teh_gunslinger said:
raolsether said:
teh_gunslinger said:
Operations said:

I'm curious as to who else is on the list?

Also, the video was very funny, just to stay a bit on a topic.
I'm thinking that girl from X-Blades would be on the list.

And this is why I don't follow rap at all. Stick with rap so I don't have to see you, 50.
HA! True! I had forgotten her. Good call mate.
Also, Capell from Infinite Undiscovery for least likable character.

Obimat

Jun 4, 2009
hey guys, new to escapist and far from disappointed, i love the narration, it's awesome. funny stuff, in particular "ask for fluffykins, that's my street name".

Feb 13, 2008
The only problem with this one is that the original is already pretty hilarious.

I mean, Avril Lavigne would look scarier than that tool.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I've been playing Infamous lately, and I feel like I should be attempting to capture Fifty before he terrorizes any more civilians. Seriously, he seems like a freaking badguy, lol.

"But..." was pretty funny, but the whole thing was :D

Pentarch

Not a Bumblebee
Oct 20, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
The only problem with this one is that the original is already pretty hilarious.

I mean, Avril Lavigne would look scarier than that tool.

That one word sum's him up completely, tool

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
teh_gunslinger said:
Operations said:

Someone else already mentioned it, but the girl in this unskippable is certainly up there.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/656-X-Blades

Any time you are hoping the hero get viciously torn apart, its not a good sign to character likability.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
I like how you can tell that the woman will never die at the hands of Fifty just because she's a woman.

Also, no Murray the Talking Skull joke? SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
Operations said:
teh_gunslinger said:
Operations said:

Someone else already mentioned it, but the girl in this unskippable is certainly up there.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unskippable/656-X-Blades

Any time you are hoping the hero get viciously torn apart, its not a good sign to character likability.
Yea. I wonder why I had forgotten all about her. She was indeed horrible.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Don't get the "up your arse" joke, but whatevs.

Haha "He kept it beside his bed. Don't ask why"

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
A game I'll never play, so thanks for showing me how bad it actually is.

Three things I've always hated about gangsta rap style: the self congratulatory nature, the pathetic attempts at macho overcompensation and the idea that the word "motherfucka" is a form of punctuation, all perfectly shown in this vid.