Unskippable: Bionic Commando

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Emily Popped up on that screen and for a second I thought it was Micheal Jackson.
Did the "trail of unused left-hand gloves" thing make anyone else think of Michael?

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
"You see all those boxes over there? She's in one of them." wow, nice =)

Merteg

May 9, 2009
It started off pretty bad, then it got pretty funny, then it went back down into the badlands.

Pretty good, just less than the others.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Antidamacus said:
Is that the guy from Cowboy Bepop?
Yes, that was Steve Blum. This was like, the 3rd or 4th video they did where he was a voice. I love him (in a fangirl type way) Too bad he did not look like wolverine, he does the voice much better than Hugh.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Wow, I'm thick. I didn't notice any puns. Hold on I'll watch it a second time.

[edit] OH DEAR GOD! THE PUNS! YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!

mustango

Jul 6, 2009
LeeshaJoy said:
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Emily Popped up on that screen and for a second I thought it was Micheal Jackson.
Did the "trail of unused left-hand gloves" thing make anyone else think of Michael?
No, but the line about "the man I met when I was still young" did.

Lore_Master

Apr 19, 2009
DeathWyrmNexus said:
keyton777 said:
Specter_ said:
Well, hi there kids. I'm the happiest plane ever.

Just awesome.

And the Wilhelm scream in the background...

actually, that was part of the cutscene it self, i played the game, the guy fell into the engine, i laughed.

funny video thou :D
lots of arm jokes, and they had the same question about the pods too...
Well, if you follow the mind damaging logic of the government there, they probably couldn't "re-arm" him until he was in the battlezone.

Anybody else hate the game based solely off the flawed and dickish logic of the government displayed? Guy goes to death row for following orders. FINE... Fuck you government but fine. But the guy who gave the order isn't in a cell next to him? >_<!!!

And they are extorting him to go fight people who ran because they were going to get killed. Sadly, I could see my government doing something like that with the same level of bullshit logic.
It also doesn't help with the fact they sent the guy and his bionic arm in different pods

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
i loved the whole "ow ow ow" thing in the background that was great, but i was laghing up blood do to all the puns WHY!!!!????? nicly done