Unskippable: Bionic Commando

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
I think Steven Blum needs a special credit now. This makes at least 5 Unskippable videos he has lent his voice too.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Slycne said:
I think Steven Blum needs a special credit now. This makes at least 5 Unskippable videos he has lent his voice too.
Yeah, the guy is the Samuel L. Jackson of voice actors, he's in everything.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Holy Hand of God, I can't handle that many puns handed to me. It's like an armed man with a handgun shot armor piercing fists at me that punched me into knee-slapping fit of laughter.

SimpsonsParadox

May 21, 2009
Quite possibly one of the best ones.

Also, I'll second that Steven Blum should get an Unskippable metal or some such. Also, if he could riff along with them in a scene, that would be exceptionally *awesome*.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Those puns were pure gold. I laughed out loud at the "Get over here!" line, too.

All I could think of at the end was: "These aren't your father's puns, these are ENERGY PUNS. TUUUURRRR-BOOO PUUUUNNNSS..."

Keep this up, I love it! Reminds me of MST3K a lot.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
"They're rogue because they didn't die when we tried to kill them." Governments sure have an odd concept of rogue, don't they?

And oy vey with the puns...

"It's not a red shirt per se, but he's wearing a lot of orange..."

Well, if it helps any, in Gundam, being colored orange is akin to being a redshirt.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"You can't begin at the end, thats terrible narrative flow!"

The plot to this game is really far-fetched and over the top and whats worse is it takes itself seriously...

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Very puntastic. Kept me from feeling the need to punt you two across the room. Awesome
Stabby Joe said:
"You can't begin at the end, thats terrible narrative flow!"

The plot to this game is really far-fetched and over the top and whats worse is it takes itself seriously...
Well there is that scene with the guy falling in the jet engine...