Unskippable: BioShock Infinite

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
BioShock Infinite

Graham and Paul take you on a relaxing trip to Columbia.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Wait, the rocket didn't have a floor? That doesn't seem up to code... (Also, I'm pretty sure those shackles would just break your arms rather than hold you in place if you hit something).

Also, I'm putting Graham and Paul in charge of making sure Bioshock Weightless becomes a reality. I'll loan you my tent and print off a map to Irrational Games headquarters.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
HA! Well done.

The line about heart killed me.
As for the next Bioshock's location. It will likely be the Moon, or underground. Very underground. Or....Maybe somewhere else in space. ;D

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This is uploaded early but I'm not complaining.
Heh I chuckle at the close encounter tune. I would like to think the fourth game would be set underground.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
You guys are early this morning. Not that I'm complaining. So if the next Bioshock took place on the moon then we could all sing Whalers on the Moon.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Bioshock Infinitity +1 should definitely go out into space, though that might right the series into a corner, if it hasn't reached it already.

mrverbal

May 23, 2008
duh, the elements are water, air, fire, earth. So the next one is clearly in a volcano, or possibly on the sun.

Parakeettheprawn

Apr 6, 2013
digital warrior said:
1950's sci-fi on a city on the moon? that sounds friggen awesome! I don't care who somebody do this.
Indeed! I demand it!

OT: Well, it was nice of you guys to get it out early but um... seemed a little lacking in material (which I can hardly blame you for, it's Bioshock Infinite, most of the mockable parts are towards the latter parts of the game). How about you try something like Fuse? Hell you could make a bloody mini-series out of the 50 minutes of video that are cutscenes in Fuse. Or Red Faction: Armageddon?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
In the Bioshock Twilight Zone, Elizabeth was Booker all along!

The whale was better than the dirigible. Whales are classier.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
One of the best Unskippables yet!!! Loved it. But, any space is too similar to System Shock.

Scarim Coral said:
This is uploaded early but I'm not complaining.
Heh I chuckle at the close encounter tune. I would like to think the fourth game would be set underground.
Yup! That's where I would want to be. Maybe we can meet the FF4 and kick Moleman's butt!!!

TheIronDuke

Nov 19, 2009
I never comment just for the sake of a comment, but this Unskippable just made me happy. Funny the whole way through.

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
doesn't the opening cutscene of Bioshock Infinite end... I dunno, when you get the ability to summon that bird?

*ducks the tomatoes*

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
mrverbal said:
duh, the elements are water, air, fire, earth. So the next one is clearly in a volcano, or possibly on the sun.
A SPACE STATION ORBITING THE SUN. I just wonder how they will fit a lighthouse in on either of those...

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I think I would also love to play a game where two characters follow you and constantly make snarkey comments.

What if the next Bioshock has something to do with the moon landing but after the first moon landing a bunch of people went to live there?