Unskippable: Dark

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dark

Paul and Graham get dark for this very special episode dedicated to those Vampires that we hold dear.

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Wow that is an ancient clan of vampires. They've been around since the ancient time known as the 80's.

Incomer

Sep 15, 2009
It's rather ironical to see "The Witcher" become vampire. Also does this voice actor own sole rights for characters with memory loss? If so why wasnt he in amnesia :(

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
I had exactly the reactions you did,

"you dont want to know, I dont know what happens but this is exactly what happens"

also

"there are some vampires who have been in the business for decades"
(snort)

On a side note, I dont play platformers, I dont know anything about rayman.

But the ads that have been on permanent play both before and after every escapist video this month really make we want to try out Rayman legends for some reason, well played marketing firm, well played.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
bor3ds0ul said:
That was THE worst cutscene Unskippable has ever done. Good job guys :)
No that title still goes to Zoids Assault.

Incidentally, why did that Rose lady have a string of binary tattooed down her arm?

AntiChrist

Jul 17, 2009
Holy shit, that's Geralt!

Seriously, that looked like the most dull video game ever...

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I think I saw some grammar mistakes in the cutscene, but that might just be me feeling the effects of a long day. However, did the subtitles actually say "Your brain is starts to deteriorate"?

Also this cutscene felt really chopped up even mid conversation. I actually think this is worse than the conversation from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Wow, the voice acting in that cutscene was bad, especially the girl. She was so bad she makes Kristen Stewart look like an actor.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Eric Bane, Born of Dickbag" is still better than being a Twilight Spark...Wait, is that where her name comes from?

You guys don't want to know what happens if you don't finish this cutscene....Here's what happens....

40 year old vampires? Who would want to live that long?

Jan 12, 2012
Yopaz said:
I think I saw some grammar mistakes in the cutscene, but that might just be me feeling the effects of a long day. However, did the subtitles actually say "Your brain is starts to deteriorate"?

Also this cutscene felt really chopped up even mid conversation. I actually think this is worse than the conversation from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
I think the actors recorded their lines separately. Tom did his in the 90's, and they've been harassing people on the street since then, trying to scrape up enough dialogue to make a cutscene. (Also, I saw the typo too. This game is just atrocious.)

OT: I was waiting for Eric to realize that he's not a vampire, he just got mugged, and he accidentally swallowed some gravel in the process.

MooseHowl

Dec 20, 2008
I would totally use the code "Hella sickness, brah." Just use it on every vampire I meet, forever.

Dang it... that intro was terrible (and the game, too!), but now I really want a surfing game themed entirely around California vampires. Call it Surf the Moonlight; since the vamps can't surf in daylight, the have to go when the moon is out. Show off some of that sweet GRAPHICAL FIDELITY, aw yeah.

And there could totally be a subplot about Werewolves coming out to surf when the moon is completely full! Then the vamps and wolves totally get into a huge surfing competition because what else you gonna do, right?

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Yopaz said:
Yeah, I saw it too, was just about to ask if anyone else saw it.

OT: damn but those walking animations were funky, and not the good kind. I also laughed so hard at the "in business for decades" part.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Is it me or is the plot of this game basically Vampire bloodlines, the masquerade but with a shittier story?

Fell

Apr 10, 2012
Maybe this game is just a bad story Geralt made up while getting drunk at some Inn with Zoltan and Dandelion

Keith Fraser

Mar 12, 2012
Incomer said:
It's rather ironical to see "The Witcher" become vampire. Also does this voice actor own sole rights for characters with memory loss? If so why wasnt he in amnesia :(
Because he forgot to show up for work that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU

Landis963

May 23, 2011
Geez, that was terribad. Not only is Geralt playing "amnesiac antihero #637", the subtitles have typos in them, both "Rose" and "Tom" feel like they've recorded their lines on different planets to "Eric," and it's so incredibly obvious that "Rose" is playing Eric like a ten-cent kazoo. I'm actually morbidly curious if they play Rose's story straight or if she's going to screw you over somehow. I'm actually not sure which would be less disappointing.