Unskippable: Devil May Cry

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Devil May Cry

Graham and Paul get to play with swords, guns, and demons in Devil May Cry.

Watch Video

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Did a hand just fly out at me at the end? I don't get it, anyone care to enlighten me?

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
When you say 'Metal Gear August', does that mean you'll be butchering all of the Metal Gear Solid games in sequential order? ...I'd just like to know, is all.
And what exactly is with that hand?

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I've been waiting for this. Great video, guys. Looking forward to Metal Gear August if it is what I think it is.

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
This is likely one of my favorite ones you two have done so far. I was waiting for the day you leaped into the Devil May Cry World. The actual game play jumping at the end was great, the whole dialogue when he gets stabbed was priceless.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"The legend of the legendary dark legend..."

"He has a picture of her on his desk but he can't recognize her wearing sunglasses?"
"A few too many swords to the brain, perhaps?"

"That's the second biggest Melee Island I've ever seen."
Look out, it's a three-headed Melee Island!

MGS August? That sounds, well, I don't know how it sounds.

JPKooper

Dec 17, 2008
Don't you just hate it when it's the start of the day and you know you won't get anywhere...

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
HT_Black said:
And what exactly is with that hand?
Drive-through movie theaters tend to have people around. Sometimes, mischievous kids will climb on the framework if the movie is boring them, or their parents are making out in the back seat. You can see where this is going.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I agree - being shot at does strike me as a little bit of an over-reaction to being asked to start the game.
And Dante, like so many protagonists nowadays, is anomalously oblivious to the concept of door handles.
Nice video, guys - but if you're going to be having a go at the opening sequences of all four MGS games one after the other I'd make sure there aren't any sharp implements nearby.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
"God, It's OPEN. No one knocks!" Plus the jumping bit at the end.

Can't wait for Metal Gear August, guys. Nice job.