Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
You guys are filling the gap Mystery Science Theater 3000 left behind. Keep it up, you're on my weekly to-do list like ZP now.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
This definitely made me laugh the hardest of all the ones yet. Keep up the great work guys! I very much enjoy your series and look forward to seeing more of it in the future. :)

I loved the metal gear references, his voice totally did remind me of snake... and the in unison 'an explosion' was pretty great too!

Fordo

Oct 17, 2007
Why did I take the stairs? Where did I leave the moon?

Oh so brilliant. Really liked this one.

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
A great improvement from your Eternal Sonata episode, which was the last one I saw. I'll be looking forward to next weeks, don't let me down.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
A bit of an improvement. As long as it keeps improving, I might keep watching.

neuromasser

Jan 20, 2009
This was just great! I literally fell on the floor laughing and crying :D Can't wait for the next one...

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Very funny, improving very quickly as well. I am enjoying the Unskippable series very much. Also, "Oh thank goodness you're here to save us! Wait, why are you just standing there? Help! Oh God!" type of line at the end was my favorite.

Edit: Actually, my favorite line is "Spidy Sense!" and then the missile blows up, that was my favorite line because it was so well placed.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
This is God! Pick up the pace! Pure genius
You guys seem to be getting better at this every go.

SilentHunter7

Nov 21, 2007
Wow guys, this was amazing. It's not often I can honestly say this, and it might just be because I'm an FF7 fan, but I fucking lol'd. There was more than a few times I had to go back because I was laughing too hard to get the next joke. The first two were good for a few laughs, but I always felt there was something off. Not so with this week's. I think this series is starting to hit its stride. Keep it up!

Elminsters Hat

Sep 3, 2008
"You know, this seems like a really fun game to play". That was great.

Keep it up!

Ooh, and before I forget, do Lost Planet next! :p