Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

Lanowar

Oct 10, 2007
I have to admit the Dead Rising one was not as funny as the Lost Planet or Eternal Sonata episodes but this one knocked it out of the park. If I had to choose I would say all the stuff about Vincent and the Moon was the funniest it's strange how by watching some cutscenes somthing that looks really cool can be the complete opposite.

KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
Avida said:
That was way better than the last one, way ta go!

KeithA45 said:
Hahaha priceless again.

Favorite parts:
"Why did I take the stairs?"
"Pop-up Windows. He needs FireFox"
"'What the heck was that?' 'An explosion'"
and best one: "Wait a minute, where did I leave the moon?!"

Although I gotta say, I think the guy with the deeper voice is much funnier. His comments are usually more witty and to be honest, his voice makes it better (I know it's kinda weird, but can you imagine Yahtzee doing ZP without his accent or perfect pronounciation? It sounds terrible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSpPIBvjN4 ) I'm not sure if it's Graham or Paul, I'm going to guess it's Graham that I really don't enjoy hearing his voice or jokes (no offense to the man) but I'm e-mailing them now to clarify their identities.
Welcome to the escapist.

Btw you should put a space between the link and the end parenthesis otherwise the link breaks.

Never really picked up on the varying levels of funny between the two guys, but now you mention it your right, the deep guy is way funnier.
Fixed, and thanks for the welcome and the link heads-up =)

Also, I had the two mixed up: Graham is the one with the (usually) deeper voice

sirsolo

Jan 10, 2009
"Maybe we can do that at some point...."

No. You never can.. Im interested to see just how many of your abilities get affected by amnesia as soon as you start the game =P

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
"Hey, Vincent. You can save us. Wait why are you just standing there. Oh god no!!!"

Zera

Sep 12, 2007
I must say the series is improving. Lets see how far you guys can take this.

Aschenkatza

Jan 14, 2009
I couldn't stop laughing on this episode. "This is God. Pick up the Pace!!"

@
GrahamS said:
Can someone clarify which one of us is "The deeper voiced guy".
We're just really curious.
Graham is the "deeper voiced guy" IMO. Paul has a slight tendency to speak higher or in a 'girlish' voice. =P Not that that's a bad thing!!

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
i'm loving this series - great idea guys, reminds me of science fiction theatre back in the day - on bravo.

mkb07a

Oct 11, 2008
It's official: I find you guys way funnier than Yahtzee. I watched his TRU review immediately before watching this one, both for games I truly enjoy, and I laughed at this one, compared with my not-even-smirking at the TRU review. But that's not the point. MAKE MORE. I DEMAND IT. Please?

Also, "Where did I leave the moon? Oh, there it is." I love this.

tbare

Mar 27, 2008
MaxRaine said:
I must add that I love how this makes me think of MST3K =P
I thought the exact same thing... in fact, this is what i was going to say until i saw your post... so i'll add to it...

The only thing missing is the little robots in the corner pointing and moving ever so slightly...

ahh... i think i'll go watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000 now...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Baiting-Master said:
It reminds me ALOT of the whole Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, Not another Teen movie...ect
Ouch, man. That hurts.
All the comparisons to MST3K are totally on point (and frankly flattering), but... the Epic Movie guys? Dude, not cool.

Baiting-Master said:
You get paid to do this? I know people who bust their arse and make some quality stuff for short film festivals and so on and they just dont get picked up.
Yeah man, people like us. We've been making online videos [http://www.loadingreadyrun.com] every week for 5 years and this is us finally getting a job out of it. Please don't make it sound like this just fell in our laps, we've busted our arses too.

----
Glad mostly everyone else is enjoying this episode! I think it's our best one yet.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
hahaha these two guys are awsome, i wonder how many times they watch the video before actualy doing the video

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
archwiccan said:
hahaha these two guys are awsome, i wonder how many times they watch the video before actualy doing the video
A lot. More than we're comfortable with in some cases... especially for Eternal Sonata. Man, that was rough.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
GrahamS said:
archwiccan said:
A lot. More than we're comfortable with in some cases... especially for Eternal Sonata. Man, that was rough.
well yeah but thinking about it they dont need to watch it to much, they just got to know what is comming up, most likely some games they need to watch more then others, even though the humour is just plain stupid you cant help the fact there is a good amount of wit and intelect that goes into the planning of the jokes