Unskippable: Dungeon Siege 3

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Dungeon Siege 3

A tale of rebellion, intrigue and pointedly complete names.

Watch Video

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
I hate to be that guy, but christ this game is ripping of Bioware.

They even have the same dialog wheel XD

(Also the odo joke made me lol, hard)

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Ah yes, the "being hit repeatedly with a stick" method. Many a great warrior has been trained with that technique.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
On the other hand, this Jane Kassinder (or however you spell that) sounds like a real *****.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok just how many times did the narrator say "Jeyne Kassynder"? Like 5 or 10? If he had said it anymore it could of become a drinking game!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Zachary Amaranth does not understand why there is a problem with Jeyne Kassynder's name. Would you explain to Zachary Amaranth?

Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
I hate to be that guy, but christ this game is ripping of Bioware.
Considering how derivative they are....

Join Zachary Amaranth next week, for the Jeyne Kassynder drinking game!

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
So I got to thinking maybe I'm Jeyne Kassynder and I just don't know it yet.

This seems like they are really grasping at reasons for the protagonist to have a reason to try and bring the legion back.

I could understand why they would be concerned if he has some sort of magical ability ala the hero in fable. But to be the randomly trained sprog of someone who happened to be in the legion is just random at best. Why would anyone even care that much about him still being alive.

So wierd.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Jeyne Kassynder seems like a nuclear c*nt to me, is that what you were going for?

DanielPowell33

Jun 9, 2009
I hope Jeyne Kassynder doesn't see this video. Jeyne Kassynder would not like this video.

Jeyne Kassynder....Jeyne Kassynder....[small]Jeyne Kassynder[/small]

[sub]Jeyne Kassynder[/sub]

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Shotgun Guy said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Jeyne Kassynder seems like a nuclear c*nt to me, is that what you were going for?
Jeyne Kassynder does. I think maybe that Jeyne Kassynder wouldn't like me saying that about Jeyne Kassynder

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Am I the only one who felt slightly jilted by the complete lack of an Ehb and flow joke?

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
Why did you guys pick boring sword and shield guy? You could have picked half-human half-Flame Atronach! She is so much more fun.

mlsterben

Sep 6, 2010
Wouldn't the hero form the 11th Legion, since it consists of an entirely new group of individuals, or can Odo not count past ten?

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
I'm going to have to side with Jeyne Kassynder. I think the reason for Jeyne Kassynder... Jeyne, turning into a "nuclear c*nt" as one put it is everybody having decided to refer to her by her full name to perpetuate a belief that she constantly refers to herself in a third person as if she took etiquette lessons from the Hulk.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Back in my grandfather's time, we didn't have these fancy things you call fire. They had hope and they hoped until they were red in the face. Sure maybe you'd lose a few fingers over the course of a few winters but at least you could hope to grow them back someday.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Shotgun Guy said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Jeyne Kassynder does. I think maybe that Jeyne Kassynder wouldn't like me saying that about Jeyne Kassynder
Jeyne Kassynder probably doesn't like you talking about Jeyne Kassynder that way but what is Jeyne Kassynder gonna do about it? It's not like Jeyne Kassynder has a history of killing people for seemingly pointless reasons...uh oh, maybe I shouldn't talk bad of Jeyne Kassynder anymore.