Unskippable: Epic Mickey

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Yeah, well, I can't unhear the fact that the Sorcerer is voiced by the guy who narrated the legends in Brütal Legend.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I thought the opening to Epic Mickey was okay, but this episode was still pretty damn funny!

Also, I'm missing your Let's Play! ...I'll catch it later, I suppose.

"This is totally what Paul sounds like!"

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
am I the only one who knew about the ear thing before this?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Hopefully there will be plenty of notice when the "bite size chunks" are up. I didn't even know this was going to be happening.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Holy Crap. That Mickey was EPIC.

I figured it was going to be an ironic title, you know, like the Shitty Beatles [/Wayne's World Reference], but that game actually looks awesome.

A good laugh overall, and unfortunately, I can't catch the "Let's Play" this time around, but After my internet speeds up here soon, this would be pretty cool to catch.

Hope you guys do it again soon.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
The Silence of the Lambs, and the CSI bit were golden. Felt bad to see Micky like that, but somehow it was ok with you guys. ^_^
Nice job guys, and the Let's Play Live from what I've seen was pretty awsome.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
I think the ears thing is actually a Disney rule, or something. Can't remember where I heard it, but I remembered it when I watched this same intro without the commentary earlier.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Keith K said:
The Dip. That's totally what that is.
Actually, upon some investigation, that creature is Called "The Blob" and it was originally from a short in "The House of Mouse". Still, the game looks awesome and I cannot wait to buy it!! (Epic Mickey that is)

I don't care to much for the Unskippable Let's Play though. This episode was alright.

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Oh... the Mickey ear thing... I never noticed, but now can't unsee it... Wow, it's really bothersome now!

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Grrr... Had to go to my stupid work and I missed the live stream :p.

Oh well I guess I'll have a chance to see it... some day xP.

And mickey's ears are this way cause it's the "classical mickey" in old cartoons his ears were always pointing towards the screen.
Why? Because it takes less work than actually pointing them in the right direction with each frame xP