Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Neo Kojiro

Mar 19, 2008
This really is quite close to MST3K, especially considering that, like this video, not all the quips from MST3K were necessarily funny.

Anyways, i like where this is going and i look forward to further success.

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
Great idea for a video series laughed a bit and look foward to more. I'm guessing these are games you like your going to do this for but even if you don't it's cool, kinda what we do when we replay a game lol. A bit of advise though, don't touch MGS4 unless your going for an episodic set of videos lol.

Again look foward to more.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Erana said:
Looks like part one of a Lets Play to me...
Why not just outright do an LP, anyway?
Because if you do a Let's Play you normally say that.

Anyway they will probably only watch the cutscenes and make fun of them.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Vlane said:
Erana said:

Yes. Did I say it was a Lets Play? No. Did I say it looks like a Lets Play? Yes. And for the most part, the first part of a Lets Play is watching a cutscene and making fun of them.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Erana said:
Vlane said:
Erana said:

Yes. Did I say it was a Lets Play? No. Did I say it looks like a Lets Play? Yes. And for the most part, the first part of a Lets Play is watching a cutscene and making fun of them.
And you tell the audience that this is a Let's Play and not a MST3K rip off.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Vlane said:
Erana said:
Vlane said:
Erana said:

And you tell the audience that this is a Let's Play and not a MST3K rip off.
So... Where, exactly have you been going with this?

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
I was apprehensive of this, right up until "...and Kratos cast himself off the highest mountain", and I was pretty much laughing my ass off after that. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of these. There have been way too many games in which I've had to do something else in order to actively not watch a cut-scene.

Angels230292

Nov 7, 2008
LMFAO nice 1, omg that was so funny you, shoulda said that hill in the background looked like the home of the grinch :p LOL

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
I liked the pilot that you guys did with Lost Planet, so I'm glad to see that you're back in business... funny business!*

Really though, liked this one too. I think you guys have the potential to be the best thing going on this site. Keep it up!

I sincerely apologize for the ill quality of this joke.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
This was great. It started out slow, but picked up about half way through. Lots of great jokes. This reminds me a lot of MST3K. Looking forward to more.

gamshobny

Apr 13, 2008
Mom: "But perhaps you're to young to understand that."
Child: "But mommy, perhaps these waves are just caused by the mass of the water being atracted to both the mass of the sun, the moon and the earth itself. This would also explain the tides more acurately and"
Mom: "No dear, that's just plain silly!"

kamuraki

Jan 7, 2009
So this is essentially the Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment given to cutscenes... NICE!