Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Panda666

Nov 20, 2008
more like unwatchable. i made it through about 3 min of this and just about shoved a pencil into every orifice that happened to be consuming this mind numbing tripe. MST3K had one thing going for it that these people don't, timing. and the simple fact that the movies that they watched, while bad, were hilariously bad. Bad cut scenes/opening scenes are all just that, bad. I don't want to see them in any way, shape, or form. I certainly don't need to watch them being made fun of by these guys.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Panda666 said:
more like unwatchable. i made it through about 3 min of this and just about shoved a pencil into every orifice that happened to be consuming this mind numbing tripe. MST3K had one thing going for it that these people don't, timing. and the simple fact that the movies that they watched, while bad, were hilariously bad. Bad cut scenes/opening scenes are all just that, bad. I don't want to see them in any way, shape, or form. I certainly don't need to watch them being made fun of by these guys.
You see, if this was something else, say VGT, everyone would agree, but as you're the minority, this is gonna reign every week.

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
Christ this is good. Will keep track.

What happened to that other series that won a contract with The Escapist?

kamuraki

Jan 7, 2009
Or "Mozart: The Reckoning of Amadeus". Remember that bad ass cutscene where Mozart and Salieri have that huge sword battle over 18th century Vienna? With all those massive towers falling, and they were leaping around on the falling rubble and... oh wait, I may be getting the movie Amadeus mixed up with Advent Children. I mean they're so similar after all.

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
They have no excuse for not doing at least 20 episodes purely on Metal Gear Solid dialogues.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
jdnoth said:
What happened to that other series that won a contract with The Escapist?
Thursdays!

And something else on Fridays too.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
birdmaster said:
you guys are truly hilarious and smart for thinking up those jokes. i haven't laughed this hard this i watched cheap seats. i hope this is a weakly thing because i find it is a little bit better then ZP.
I also think that was very funny and some of the best stuff i have heard in a long time but im not sure that you can say its better than ZP

Pokey2shoes

Jan 7, 2009
Was almost expecting it to suddenly show 2 robots and a technician. If there was a lawsuit i'd be happy lol

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
Thats bad, thats really bad. WHY THE PETALS?! Its been done and done and done again over and over in 99% of the frigging ''orientals'' games... why oh why do they have to always do the same bad cliches?!?! And the bullshit the woman is saying... WoW. And the boring description... 1 image is worth 1 thousand words. But obviously, they dont know that. Also, the insane mother is frigging motivating a 5 years old girl to kill herself. WTF?! It should be M rated just for that...no wait, it should be ''B'' rated... for BURN THAT THING BEFORE IT HURT OUR CHILDREN!

Anyway, back on topic, maybe its because we doesnt have the same humor but it wasnt funny at all for me. Watched the whole thing though.

Jake19539

Sep 22, 2008
"Mommies drunk" I almost fell out of my chair laughing, the way he said it.

Im keeping track of this series!

doffmann

Jun 15, 2007
isnt this just a rip off of Mystery Science Theater 3000 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
I love it, I really do. It's like a new-age Mystery Science Theater 3000 for video games.

Keep them coming, it's awesome.