Unskippable: Fable 3

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
... i would deffinately buy this game if you played as the chicken, or even if the chicken was your side kick...

sleepneed

Feb 27, 2009
Chicken no! I remember swearing on my grandfather's grave to kill that chief slowly and painfully if I ever saw him in game. I don't care about yet another skin for the dog Lionhead, make the dog be replaced by a chicken and I can bet that you can make a fast million.

ZeAwesomeOne

Mar 19, 2011
What you don't know is that the chicken survives.....you see him out in the garden walking away when you head out to meet your 'friend'

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Obviously, the chicken actually lived. You only see a feather fly away, so surely he's a secret character that'll pop up with a trench coat and hat on now and then with lights silhouetting his form so that you won't actually be able to tell who he is.

*continues lying to self*

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
the end... you made me realise.
on my 'Elegant' game, i tried to be good but ended up True Evil.
on my 'Practical' game, i ended up good. by being a prick!

sarttan

Apr 5, 2011
Too bad about the chicken. (Reads comments) WHAT?! Still alive?! Sweet.

Much better than what can/does happen to the characters you care about in Mass Effect 2....

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I have a tattoo on my right bicep. It is a shield upon which is emblazoned a brilliant white chicken. Beneath, a banner reads "True rebels never die".

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
My God, that poor chicken! He (or she) survived ALL that, just to get shot?! What a total fucking downer! I'm with Paul and Graham, I cared more about that chicken then any other character in any cutscene these guys have ever done!

Also, holy crap John Cleese! It's like King Jean-Luke Picard in Oblivion!