Unskippable: First Place: Unskippable 01 - Lost Planet

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
I got to see this yesterday, and I found it absolutely hilarious. I'm not surprised at all that it's one of the winners. Well deserved congrats!

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
Dear god, that is one of the funnyist things I've seen in a while.
Between this, Zero Punctuation, Arcadapocalips, De-Rez, and Unforgotten Realms, I'll have enough quotes to last me a life time. Or six.

"They returned to E.D.N. III to deploy more powerful acronyms." Hilarious.

Also, can you always name the guy who surronds people Bernie? Little inside joke never hurt nobody. Except Bernie.

Rezer

Nov 13, 2008
I entered into that contest. I obviously didn't win but I can't be mad when I got beat by such bad asses.

ZenKai

Nov 5, 2008
Beautifully well done guys! This would be so easy to make into a regular feature with the right writers, and it appears that you've got them. Marvelous job; I think the tie is a crock; you held this one all your own.

I for one hope against hope that you follow through with this. You've got at least 23 die-hard fans right now (and considering the only thing I've found worth watching on the site is ZP, count that as high praise indeed). You actually pull off the MST3K mannerisms beautifully.

Side note:
To the guy that said, "The next question is...WhEre DO I send teh sugestons for news gamez??? When r u dooing Halo 3?!!!11?": L.B. Jeffries, wasn't it? Yeah. I hate you, your general vicinity, and all that your represent. If you're kidding, don't: we have no need of people encouraging incompetence and stupidity.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
johnman said:
Only ZP has ever made me laugh that much before- Well done boys , the lads at the escapist had their work cut out deciding between you and arcadccalpse
Good thing we didn't have to! What's better than one 1st place winner? Two 1st place winners! The very definition of a win-win.

crowTrobot

Oct 19, 2008
I liked it. Never hurts to borrow from Mystery Science Theater 3000, but these imitators are actually pretty good at it :D

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
Hell yeah, LRR. Of course they won. It was vaguely unfair for them to enter.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
"how bad? your wife's meatloaf bad?"
my favorite line ^-^

i can see where your idea's come from, it was a good effort ^-^ congrats on winning