Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Strazdas said:
Don Reba said:
Strazdas said:
I see. I guess PC is the "Big bad enemy" they have united against then?
I'm not sure that many people in Japan even realize you can play games on PCs.
Is that why the only market where consoles dominate is america?
Do you have a source for this? Sounds very unlikely. From everything I've heard about Japan, they don't have desktops there and at most play social games on their laptops.

mlsterben

Sep 6, 2010
My rational thought says "hell no, that'd be super boring." My masochistic sense of humor, however, says "go go go go go!"

Mylinkay Asdara

Waiting watcher
Nov 28, 2010
Of course part 2 (or 3 if needed, whatever, go nuts) - as long as you keep talking over whatever crazy nonsense they are spouting, I am in.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I think Neptune is supposed to represent SEGA and how they were killed off in the console race. Pretty neat social commentary, considering the game is also published by SEGA.

But yeah, PART 2 PLS. WOULD LIKE.

awdrifter

Apr 1, 2011
Purple Heart is not PC, it's a fictional Sega console. There is a PC in the anime (didn't play the games), she's called Peashy. And Sega is giving her treats (ports) when the other 3 refused.

Naleh

May 25, 2010
I dunno about anyone else, but I don't watch Unskippable for the action and art quality. :p
If you reckon you can make the rest of the dialogue funny, go for it.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
incase nobody mentioned it in 4 pages of thread ididn't read..
the purple one is apparantly sega's never released "neptune" console
and yeah you should do more of it

Timewarpman1

Sep 19, 2011
I want to bet that 95% of everyone wanting to see a part 2 just wants to see more cartoon boobs.

The other 5% is curious whether this is a terrible Reboot knock-off....with boobs.

Fuck go for it.