Unskippable: Infinite Undiscovery

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
ReverseEngineered said:
That was one of the worst intro videos ever. If they are trying to set a mood for the game, it seems to be that you will be pulled begrudingly into playing the game whether you like it or not. Not quite the way I like my games.

I'd say that was the equivalent of starting off a pole dance with the stripper being kicked out on to stage crying.
Best analogy ever.

Typhron

Dec 17, 2008
"And in my experience of being attacked by knife-weilding anime chicks, that's not how it goes."
"You have alot of experience with that?"
"I do."
"Fair enough."

My favourite part.

Also "Eric the Orange" is right.

Squarewave

Apr 30, 2008
ReverseEngineered said:
That was one of the worst intro videos ever. If they are trying to set a mood for the game, it seems to be that you will be pulled begrudingly into playing the game whether you like it or not. Not quite the way I like my games.

I'd say that was the equivalent of starting off a pole dance with the stripper being kicked out on to stage crying.
The even sadder part is 85% of the story is the same way, the main character doesn't want to fight but the group makes him come along anyway. Its a recurring theme "I don't want to fight!" "You're coming along if you like it or not!"

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
the chick needs better reflexes. If he can pwn the crap out of the first guard. But easily get KOed but a surprise attack she needs more training. :p

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
randommaster said:
Great episode, keep it up.

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!
Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.
It doesn't matter.

Dead is never really dead unless there is a ten minute monologue recounting your past regrets.

Bob thy dead

Dec 24, 2008
randommaster said:
Danny Ocean said:
randommaster said:
Great episode, keep it up.

BTW, when are we going to get an Unskippable of the Lost Planet 2 trailer? I wnat to know what happened to Bernie!
Bernie died. He was crushed by an Akrid.
It doesn't matter.

Dead is never really dead unless there is a ten minute monologue recounting your past regrets.
Or if you state that it was the 4th+ time that you've died.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
scobie said:
Wow. This is one of the best, mainly because the cutscene would be hilarious without any commentary at all. It's the only cutscene I've yet seen on Unskippable that would instantly kill the game for me. I've never seen such an abominably stupid main character, plus he sounds like a creepy rapist stoner.
Why racist? lol

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
Very good. This was one of the better episodes.

I still think Grandia III is the best one so far.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
This one was awesome. And it made me kinda curious about the game as well. Sadly it looks like it's X360-exclusive, which means I won't be getting it any time soon (or possibly ever).

ShameSpear

Feb 4, 2009
He was so dangerous they gave him his own cell right in front of the guard...he must blow one hell of a flute.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
O maestre said:
brilliant just brilliant keep up the good work, although i would like it if you moved it away from all the jrpgs, or just something more recognisable
Somebody else want to field this one? I did it last week.

nrodo

Apr 4, 2009
I love Unskippable guys, but try and do a little more improv work, and less scripted. I'm not sure how much of it you plan out beforehand and what just pops into your head, but the jokes feel very stiff and lifeless. They're funny, but most aren't very deep and unique, just standard quips.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
A great episode there, I can't believe how bad that intro is. Do some games want to make people stop playing?

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
I might just have to borrow that "Dude, what's your damage?" line. That alright?