Unskippable: Jumper: Griffin's Story

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Wow... that was pretty awful. The accent was horrible.

Jbird said:
"We hate you because God says people can't travel efficiently and have practical uses, like deliveries and assassinations."
Let's be honest, there have been things that have made less sense done in god's name in real life.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
The first book (Jumper) was great, the second (Reflex) was good. The rest, movie, game and last book is rubbish.

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
Le_Lisra said:
Movie and game completely passed me by.

Also - how can you effectively capture anyone who can smegging teleport? Plot holes, amirite?
Some sort of extendo arm

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
This game just doesn't look good at all. Maybe I would be even slightly interested if Sam Jackson played the character in the game like he did in the movie but I doubt it. Loved Graham's accent.

Also what the hell guys? Why'd it take so long?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I had never heard of this...none the less very intresting

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I'd pronounce it Sid Sid. You'd think with the Paladin's vast wealth and years of experienced mystical being type killings that they'd come up with better than just a grapple stun baton, a jump rift opener, and a knife to fight jumpers.

They might as well have given the Jumper a gun and it'd be shorter cut scenes.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
And I though Zoids Assult was bad, this is just horrible, at least Zoids didn't look like a lame comic book*.

*note I'm not saying comic books suck, I'm just saying that this was a lazy design choice and pathetic execution.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Kapol said:
Jbird said:
"We hate you because God says people can't travel efficiently and have practical uses, like deliveries and assassinations."
Let's be honest, there have been things that have made less sense done in god's name in real life.
I wouldn't doubt it.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
The guy who played Griffin grew up in my hometown.

That's the only time I'm going to refer to this shithole semi-positively.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
I had such a hard time following that. I've even seen the movie, but those cutscenes make no sense. Chocolate bars and binoculars is a magical combo though.

velcthulhu

Feb 14, 2009
Wow that cutscene was terrible. How is that voice actor even employed? Did they actually pay someone for that animation? I've seen flash videos that look like more work than that.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
Furburt said:
What's up with that line where he says "If there's one thing I hate.." with that incredibly odd emphasis on the "hay" part of word? Nobody in Ireland talks like that! Is that even an Irish accent? It keeps lapsing into Liverpool. And then Newcastle! And then back to stereotypical Irish! What the hell?
I don't know anything about the film, or if the character is meant to be Irish or not, but that accent is a smoggie one, and a rather natural one at that. I think the actor is speaking naturally, in the standard Tees Valley accent. And I'd know, I'm a smoggie myself, from the same town as the actor.

SO HE'S SPEAKING IN SMOGGIE, OKAY?!

oranger

May 27, 2008
I dunno, I kinda liked it...but as for the gameplay itself, wtf dood? such a great idea, screwed by crap implementation.