Unskippable: Left 4 Dead

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
Wait, wait wait wait wait.
Graham, Paul, what the hell is this?
I believe the catchphrase is "Bad cinematic have never been so good"? Then you show up with Borderlands, and now this? Both awesome openings to awesome games.

I'm very disappointed in you, guys. Very disappointed.
Tut tut.
True - its just not as funny doing good game cinematics; come on guys, you have the whole of the JRPG crop left - although admittly, I'd want to do something else myself after doing those and Metal Gear Solid.

What about the Witcher? It was a meh game with a mock-worthy opening!

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Rock said:
I'm just going to go ahead and come to terms with the fact that I'm probably one of few that laughed at the "West Side Story" reference.
Personally that was one of my favourite jokes in the whole video, my brother pretty much laughed his head off at that one as well. :p

The Big Eye

Truth-seeking Tail-chaser
Aug 19, 2009
[quote = Video Summary]Evading a swarm of zombies mutants is just a matter of crossing the street.[/quote]

They were explicitly called zombies in the game, so...

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
The Big Eye said:
[quote = Video Summary]Evading a swarm of zombies mutants is just a matter of crossing the street.
They were explicitly called zombies in the game, so...[/quote]They are not zombies in L4D. They are officially referred to as the infected. Zombies is what they are called by the survivors.

"I can't even chew bubble gum and walk at the same time"
I was so stoked after I heard that.

inpachi

Apr 17, 2009
I always thought the opening to borderlands and L4D were really good.. I havent played BorderLand as much tho.. I have however just got off a game of VS of L4D and i gotta say its hands down one of the best games last year..

try2killthee

Jan 8, 2010
I'll Leave The Unskippable To The Pros. My Friend And I Decided To Create Our Own Unskippable As A Joke I Think Offended People On Youtube. Anyway, I'm Commeting On This Video Because We Did It On This One. And You Guys Were Way More Creative Then Us.

Sorry For Fucking Shit Up!

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
i just realized, the 'Merry Christmas' bit wasn't the one-liner he'd been saving this whole time. He had just used so manny over the two weeks that he was starting to run out. This is why you should always have a three weeks suply of quips if you're going into the action adventure business.

Keela

Aug 16, 2008
RanD00M said:
GrinningManiac said:
We WILL have a party

and it will be off the hizzim

...What the hell is a hizzim, anyhow?
It´s the same as being of the chizziz.
I always thought he said hizzook... :/

I loved "Dude, there's two chicks kissing over here!" "Awesome, let's go watch!"

thepyrethatburns

Sep 22, 2010
With the new DLC, there is a certain irony in their parting comment of "Are they allowed to let the black guy survive?" Black, yes. Old......well...