Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 15

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
I'm actually sad this is over. I wanted to see if this would actually go somewhere.

Hopefully the Escapist will let you guys do another one, I really enjoyed this.

The Deadpool

Dec 28, 2007
Btw. Sandstorm was doing 30 more dmg than Mountain Crusher EVERY time. Also, I don't remember it ever missing (never played the game mind you, just watching you guys play). It just LOOKED boring.

I'm guessing Guard Oil might've helped mitigate the damage too...

Still, it was a fun run. Then again, I enjoy Spoiler Warning, so people playing through a game and making fun of it is my kinda thing. Just wish you'd all finished it...

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
i wouldve used the guard oil myself...

anyway, was funny... i enjoyed watching it >.> i hope theres another sometime...

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
MasochisticMuse said:
I'm all for gendering bending and being queer and whatnot, but why exactly is that ape so "sexy"? Is it a female ape? Is it a male ape that wants to be a female ape? I'm confused by its powers of ape seduction.

Edit: Quick Google search reveals that Elfin (Endrin in Japanese) is actually a female yeti and possibly Bubba's lover. Who knew?
Thank you. Now I need to go regurgitate my dinner. That ape was freaky.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was great! I hope I catch it live next time you do this.

To me that is the canon story. Heed the tale of a tool, who bravely left his village to retrieve their sacred crystal and was almost immediately murdered by a monkey.

Hey, have I told you about my new band, Weirdly Sexual Boss Fight?

LackingSanity

Apr 15, 2009
I liked how it still said "When will the madness end? Not yet." at the end, even though the madness has ended. To be fair, it was ended by an overly erotic gorilla, which is pretty maddening in and of itself.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Still as great as ever. I'm glad the rest of the escapist gets to appreciate it all now. We demand more!!!

But... when you've recovered from this game first. Yikes.

BlackHazard

Nov 6, 2008
Damn its over they should had tried a bit more than that.
It was 2 hours for them and 15 weeks for us.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
I'm guessing a JRPG was chosen because it had some length to it, but please do something more interesting aside from your comedic observations and the final fight here, this was a bore to watch.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
awwwwww without the adventures of A Tool my Fridays will feel empty I hope that you will do this again. I guess it would be rude to ask for the same game but you really hit it out of the park with that one. good job throughout

Xsistence13

Dec 23, 2010
I'm just wondering why they did the Let's Play in one sitting instead of just breaking it up it like one day a week sorta thng so they could get through a game. I'm hoping next time they don't do the one seesion style, but whatever.
Plus this proves that I'm like the only person that actually liked the game.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Graham_LRR said:
Legaia 2: Part 15

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video
It was hard to be excited for the piecemeal versions of this Let's-Play since I had already seen the live version. But I hope upon HOPES you'll actually make this sort of thing a regular occurance.

Chopsua

Jan 5, 2011
Guys, PLEASE just one more "Lets Play: Legaia" the next cutscene after defeating the monkey is SO HORRENDOUS that I haven't been able to recover from it even after 7 years. Trust me folks its the worst most horrifying thing ever seen. The sexy monkey is just a warm up to the next cut scene. I implore Paul and Graham to do just ONE more Legaia lets play.

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
I was surprised how entertaining the actual game was. I'd love to see another
and btw, they chased Lypse to the freaky sexy monkey; fellow escapists, somebody please find and post the joke in that, I know there's one in there

Hakinu

Jan 15, 2011
thanks to you guys i'll never be able to think of lasagne without bursting into laughter. seriously, i was drinking while watching that part, and almost drowned myself because i didn't want to spit it all over the computer...!