Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 16

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Legaia 2: Part 16

Graham and Paul finally let a game stand on more than its intro. It crumples almost immediately.
Enjoy this replay of the live feed and share in their pain.

Watch Video

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Hmmm... I wonder if Paul ever watched MST3k and thought they were totally stealing his shtick about making funny/absurd jokes and comments about what he was seeing on screen. Or is it just a Canadian thing to do this sort of stuff?

Sauko

Nov 12, 2009
childofbodom said:
I really liked Let's Play, I think you should do it again!
I second that! That's the most I've laughed in quite a while. Thanks for doing this.

Shadow_Kid

Jan 5, 2009
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
I second that! That's the most I've laughed in quite a while. Thanks for doing this.
I third it! well if you have time between ENNN, daily drop, and unskippable that is.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Awwww I thought that we would see the return of A tool. I really hope that they do another let's play. this was tons of fun

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
I third it! well if you have time between ENNN, daily drop, and unskippable that is.
Fourthdd (feel free to pronounce that the funniest way you can. I prefer bookoopotwiq.)
I say again, minecraft or amnesia!

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
GeorgW said:
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
Fourthdd (feel free to pronounce that the funniest way you can. I prefer bookoopotwiq.)
fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do

The Mapper

Feb 17, 2010
vivster said:
GeorgW said:
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do
You guys are great plz do another when you find the time and 6thed for all it matters

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
vivster said:
GeorgW said:
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do
Sixthed!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Drakmeire said:
Awwww I thought that we would see the return of A tool. I really hope that they do another let's play. this was tons of fun
Or a different tool. This one didn't seem to be the sharpest one in the shed. Ba-Dum-TISH!

MoosePasteInventor

Dec 6, 2010
The Mapper said:
vivster said:
GeorgW said:
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do
You guys are great plz do another when you find the time and 6thed for all it matters
TheEnglishman said:
vivster said:
GeorgW said:
Shadow_Kid said:
Sauko said:
childofbodom said:
fifthd
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!

any game will do
Sixthed!
I'm gonna have to say 8th'd. Or possibly eighth'd. Or...
Whatever. There are now 8 votes for more of these. Two of them are number six, but it still adds up to eight.

I'd prefer a much shorter game next time, though. Y'know, one you could get most or all of the way through this time? An hour and a half is too long for the plot to start. I mean, a movie would be over in that time. Anyway, yeah, do another one!

EDIT:
It's 10, not 8. Didn't count the two people who didn't number. Count is at 10. C'mon, forum-goers, let's keep that count going!

danielpie12 said:
MAKE ANOTHER ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pokemon?
Wieke said:
Well i enjoyed watching this. I'd love to see some more.

jameskillalot

Apr 27, 2010
MOAR PLZ
It was rather amusing, a little put out by the fact that you let it stay at he died to a sexually frustrated gorilla... thing
but I'd really like to see more

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Nthd for the next let's play. This was great. Hopefully the next one happens when I can actually watch, and has even more bizarre cow/sheep hybrids.

Captain Ninja

May 9, 2009
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! that was a very funny lets play, it was one of my favorite things on the site while it lasted.