Unskippable: Let's Play: Legaia 2: Part 16

Bored otter

Apr 3, 2010
Great series of episodes, since i'm in europe live watching is a bit tricky. And i didn't know that it was going to be broadcasted.
So maybe do a little more advertising before the show.

LOLKAKA2

Dec 12, 2010
lol, you loved the battle system to eternal sonata, which I personally hated, but didn't like the one-of-a-kind system from Legaia 2? I've lost hope for continuing this site *sigh*...Not to mention the "good" review for a Michael Jackson game, lol.

Synonymous

Aug 6, 2009
It'd be neat next time if they chose a game they could both play at the same time. (Something akin to the Secret of Mana suggestion, but not Mana itself - everyone, including Graham and Paul, is too familiar with it.)

Looking forward to more Let's Plays!

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Just started playing SMT:Devil Summoner named my character Ayuta Toolik or his nickname A TOOL.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I'd like to see more Unskippable Let's Plays!

Also, I jsut recently got into Mystery Science Theater 3000, FUNNY stuff! XD

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
(sorry for the bump everyone)

I just finished watching all of these, but not because I didn't like them-- it's because I thought they were so good that I'd only treat myself to watching another episode when I had nothing to catch up on.

Unfortunately when you broadcasted this originally I was at work so I could only watch the first 20 minutes or so while I was on a break.

I hope you guys do more of these! I really, really do!

EmpressZombiKitty

Mar 27, 2011
I just found all of these the other day and I just finished watching them. It was hilarious! I loved that sheep! I can't wait until you guys do more Let's Plays!