Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
This was really fun guy's, you should really do this again. I think everyone on The Escapist will enjoy this again and again.

Brilliant Let's Play!

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Great stuff, and I can't wait until you do it again. :) 'Twas an unfortunate but somehow fitting way to die. A tool's.. special love for animals finally brought about his downfall.

JelloKZ

Oct 8, 2009
I loved this let's play. I hope for more in the future.

EDIT: Personally, I would prefer (if this became regular) for it to be on Saturdays, on account of school.

shadowice558

Apr 8, 2009
since your answering questions.
how come the rest of the lrr crew doesnt get any cameos in unskipable like all the other shows you guys do?

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Now I want to go buy that game just to beat the sexy gorilla. Otherwise, it will haunt my dreams.

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
you guys should seriously keep doing this at least once a month...but if u do it this long you should do it during the weekend or something like that...sometime where more people have a better chance to catch it

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Not related to the game, or Unskippable in general, but how do you guys come up with Crap Shots videos?

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
would you guys considering doing something like this again with Legend of the Dragoon? This was awesome :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Dragoon