Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

MeteroAmanodel

Oct 1, 2009
sikon327 said:
MeteroAmanodel said:
Do you guys ever plan on doing another Unskippable - Zero Punctuation crossover?
they already did that. see Unskippable's Star Ocean and ZP's X-blades/Halo Wars.

If you do more LP's in the future, could I ask that you at least glance at the chat thread, seeing as how it's a bit more instant?
That's why I said ANOTHER.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009

Great job, guys! And thanks for answering my question. I REALLY hope you do another one of these, 'cause I want to know more about the story of a tool.

Oh, and the time is good, but I would suggest on either Saturday or Sunday, because most people have school on Mondays.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Hey yo, give everyone a few days notice. I just talked to a few guys and they were bummed they missed this.

TheOtter

Ottertastic!
Feb 5, 2010
Awesome show guys! Loved it! I didn't even know it was going to happen so maybe advertise it next time? Maybe you guys did but I missed it..

Anyways more shows please!

snow

Jan 14, 2010
That was a lot of fun to watch, thanks guys!! I really hope you guys start doing this regularly.

Would be interesting to see you guys play some sort of horror game or something. xD

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
That was actually really fun to watch. I was kinda upset you didn't beat the 'sexual monkey' though. XD

I hope you guys get to do more of these soon.

cyce3

May 18, 2009
This is me, obeying my order from the overlord that is graham to post saying i want more. Soooo... gimme gimme gimme! Pleeeeaaaaase