Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
If this becomes a weekly thing, I'll actually look forward to it.
Like the only thing I would look forward too on this site.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I'm still in the chat. I do not plan to leave. It is my Halo 2. I shall not let go.

Calumon: Monkey was scary.

illusive Fox

Mar 30, 2010
This made a game I probably wouldn't glance twice at an enjoyable experience.
Still not gonna play it, though ( Loved the show! Make moar ! )

minotaur199

Sep 10, 2009
It was awesome and funny ride, shame about a tool being killed! I hope you guys will make more of these videos, at least once a month.

Wired_Head

Aug 17, 2010
You lot really are the bee's knees!

I sure do hope that Live will turn out to be a semi-regular or regular feature of unskippable!

I were giggling (which is big for me, Im rather boring that way) and just having a grand ol' time.

Break

And you are?
Sep 10, 2007
I really enjoyed that, and would definitely be interested in seeing more. As a UK resident, the time you picked was perfect, definitely, but I'd be just as happy to catch the repeat broadcasts. I think a little more fanfare from The Escapist would've been nice, though - I'm not sure if they'd given advance notice somewhere, but it certainly snuck up on me, and I'd already missed half of it by the time I'd found out what you were doing. Great show, anyway.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
That was great fun!!! Well done Paul and Graham! And yes, 'twas me who asked about the co-op. XD

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
I've logged in to tell you guys, I truly enjoyed it. The timing was perfect for me, in England. 2 hours is a good length for it too; short and very stylish instead of the entire game. It certainly leaves an impression.

So thanks and Good luck working everything out.

Keltzar

Jan 19, 2009
I missed everything and am incredibly sad. I hope in the future the broadcasts are done later in the day so I wont be as likely to miss them.

WNivek

Nov 9, 2009
I rather enjoyed the Unskippable Live Let's Play. I would watch further installments. Not sure how I feel about the time - I was able to catch most of this one, but might end up missing further episodes if they appear in this timeslot. Still, even if I can't catch it live, I could still watch the rebroadcast or the recorded segments.