Unskippable: Madworld

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Darkwing Duck reference. Now all you have to do is stick in a one-liner about 'Crime Fighting Time' and the circle of awesome Saturday morning cartoons will be complete.

Good vid. Sponsor XIII makes me think you'll be working your way through twelve more sponsors of increasing difficulty and quirkiness as the game goes on. But probably not.

As if anyone with hair that long could be president...

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
lol so there's a sequel for this game coming out for the 360 and PS3...whoo...

does make me wonder what they'll do with the art direction with HD processing tho

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
duchaked said:
lol so there's a sequel for this game coming out for the 360 and PS3...whoo...

does make me wonder what they'll do with the art direction with HD processing tho
Yeah with that processing power they should be able to actually have all three primary colors

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Haha, Paul is so innocent that he does not even know how to urinate with a running chainsaw attached to your forearm. So adorable.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
"I'll call you JJ , JJ Punching guy" ^^

Also , loved that "Being badass is expensive !" line XD

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Unca Bob said:
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...
Damn you!

Hearing Stven Blum is always a treat. What makes it even funnier is that if you take a look at the guy, you'd swear whoever showed it to you was lying.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
DARKWING DUCK REFERENCE, FTW! Seriously, I loved this. Steven Blum does so many voices!

May 26, 2010
You know, the whole chainsaw thing is probably the reason that guy has a mechanical right hand.

Just saying. If you're gonna go implanting hidden overclocked powertools into your limbs there will be occupational hazards.

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
God Mad World sucks.

I remember before it came out folks were hyping it as the wii's "mature" game but it looks like shit. Making everything cel-shaded in black and white doesn't hide how poor the graphics are and this cutscene was so boring even Graham couldn't make it entertaining.

You know what games used comics for storytelling better? Max Payne and Max Payne 2. Better cel shading's in Borderlands. Really, the only reason anyone would try to defend this as a good game is b/c they're wiik.

munkymp3

Dec 19, 2009
Ooooh~ now I want an ice cream sundae.

"You can call me XIII as I represent Sponsor No. 13."
aka Organization XIII.

And seriously, where did that chainsaw come from? Did he just pull it out from his ass because I can see how that could be uncomfortable.