Unskippable: Madworld

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Madworld

None of these are familiar places OR familiar faces. They're all grim.

Watch Video

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Another great unskippable.
Good job it wasn't delayed like the last one.

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
Hmm, where he hid his chainsaw. . . Inter-dimensional pocket, in a hue of black? Or maybe it wasn't "not-coloured in" yet.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I loved Madworld. But yeah, the cutscenes were pretty stupid. And "Being badass is expensive" needs to be a t-shirt.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I loved that line about punching a new color into the game. And being badass isn't expensive. Being a douchebag to tries to look badass by smoking but fails miserably is expensive. ;)

(Not saying that smoking makes you a douchebag. But doing it to try and look badass never works, and the character in question also happens to be a douchebag.)

loodmoney

Apr 25, 2011
I think the "WOOH!"s on the cigarettes were part of some advertisement:

"Hi. My name is Just Jack. You can call me JJ. Now when I reach for a cigarette, I reach for a smooth, full-flavoured Salem cigarette."
SALEM CIGARETTES: WOOH! WOOH! WOOH!
Also the whole thing sounds like an old-fashioned radio play. Close your eyes and listen to it again if you don't believe me.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
wtf is up with his feet? the heel and ankle were big as mess hall soup cans while the foot was thin as a pack of cigarettes

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Treaos Serrare said:
wtf is up with his feet? the heel and ankle were big as mess hall soup cans while the foot was thin as a pack of cigarettes
Not only that, his hands were about twice the size of his head!

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
God, is the whole game really all black and white (yeye and red)? This must be really annoying.
Not the best episode, but I blame the game. More gritty means less talk and action meaing less to make fun of.

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
ChillinMargrave said:
Hmm, where he hid his chainsaw. . . Inter-dimensional pocket, in a hue of black? Or maybe it wasn't "not-coloured in" yet.
He's voiced by Wolverine, so ...his arm...I guess?!

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Holy mother of Elune, that game makes my eyes hurt. I barely made it through the video (that's not Graham and Paul's fault though, funny as ever).

If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Sabrestar said:
If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"
The Blob? I kinda thought that was the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man myself.

Anyway, somehow this video gave me a craving for Count Chocula cereal....

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I'm pretty sure Spike could take him.

And did anyone else notice that after he punched the guy he shook out and stretched his robotic hand. I'd think one of the reasons to get a robotic hand was that you could punch someone in the face and not have your hand be sore.