Unskippable: Monster Hunter Tri

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow,that thing is on the Wii??
I liked that cinematic, and I liked the commentary even more. Good show, gents!

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
Ah, was very awesome to see Unskippable do Monster Hunter Tri. It makes me want to play the game again. But then I remembered how terribly addictive it is. And I need to get a contract job done before May 13, so I may wait until after I clear up some time.

If anyone sees me on MHT, I play a character known as Jerai. It's the only one I play.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
Very funny. And very strange game, still the series always interested me, but no PC Port, no gaming for me.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
I actually genuinely laughed out loud at this one than I have for a while. Maybe its something to do with the fact I've played and finished the game so I understand it a lot better. Well done guys, I agree there should be a part 2!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I remmeber I first picked up this game and as soon as I saw the opening cinematic I instantly knew I was going to be disappointed, because unless my guys got owned by monsters everytime, this was just not going to be enjoyable.

I was right of course.

But yeah, this was funny.

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
Helios_(DEL) said:
were there cats farming in a monster hunting game?
Why yes, yes there are cats farming. They're actually pretty useful in keeping you from scouring the world to keep supplies up.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
G-rated animal savagery? Now I've seen everything.

I could not stop laughing at the first joke of the intro sequence. "What the shit is that?!"

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
I am physically in tears at how silly and funny this was, well done guys, and well done Monster Hunter Tri for being so ridiculous :'D

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
I just can't unsee those crotchless pants. How the heck does that make any sense either in context or out of context?

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
loodmoney said:
I haven't played the game, so forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but... that guy's facial hair--can you buy that to use as a weapon and/or armour?
A quick poke around the source code says that yes at one point you were able to, But alas! It was dummied out before the final version of the game.

It's probably because the concentrated awesome of his facial hair used anywhere but that one cutscene would have caused the game to crash. Oh what could have been...

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
This one is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud at some parts.
Okay now let's be honest. Who here wears man thongs?

tjs09

Aug 23, 2010
loodmoney said:
I haven't played the game, so forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but... that guy's facial hair--can you buy that to use as a weapon and/or armour?
That would've sounded ignorant regardless

Sorry

Tweekus

Dec 10, 2009
Graham's tone on "it's a shark, deal with it!" turned that particular bit into pure gold.